The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope everything is okay in real life. God forbid something ever happened to one of us we’d never know.

My personal theory is that BTO wore him down for 10 days in the Mann thread and then he ran a little bit hot and got into it with Freak shortly thereafter, and decided he was done with this place for awhile.

BTO did the same with Dallas in that same thread yesterday. I get that he only uses facts and I think it’s hilarious how he’s able to cause these epic meltdowns, but Ziti and Dal are my boys. I wish he’d choose a different target sometimes.

Obviously I’m all for Beet slaying posters left and right, but when he ruthlessly tears down other guys from the “regulars” crew the place gets weird for several days.

The fallout has already taken place if you look around. Fleece, Bat, Stoked, The Dog, Chris4Vols22, CNChris—none of those guys have been around lately. And I don’t blame them, either.

BTO has been like a shark in the water that smells blood in recent weeks.

Why is it every time you say Bat, I chuckle a little?

Reactions: 1 person
Ziti has to be suspended because there is no way he wouldn’t be in the Mann thread reveling in our misery and demonizing Barnes passive aggressively

Reactions: 4 people
Ziti has to be suspended because there is no way he wouldn’t be in the Mann thread reveling in our misery and demonizing Barnes passive aggressively

But wouldn’t it say that he has been logged in since the 25th?

Also, most suspensions range anywhere from 24 hours to 10 days in my personal experience. Freak is a pretty forgiving guy, I mean he puts up with guys like Butchna and Carl Pickens—doubtful Zeet would get a 20+ day suspension.

I really hope everything is okay in real life. God forbid something ever happened to one of us we’d never know.

My personal theory is that BTO wore him down for 10 days in the Mann thread and then he ran a little bit hot and got into it with Freak shortly thereafter, and decided he was done with this place for awhile.

BTO did the same with Dallas in that same thread yesterday. I get that he only uses facts and I think it’s hilarious how he’s able to cause these epic meltdowns, but Ziti and Dal are my boys. I wish he’d choose a different target sometimes.

Obviously I’m all for Beet slaying posters left and right, but when he ruthlessly tears down other guys from the “regulars” crew the place gets weird for several days.

The fallout has already taken place if you look around. Fleece, Bat, Stoked, The Dog, Chris4Vols22, CNChris—none of those guys have been around lately. And I don’t blame them, either.

BTO has been like a shark in the water that smells blood in recent weeks.

Still here...erryday

But wouldn’t it say that he has been logged in since the 25th?

Also, most suspensions range anywhere from 24 hours to 10 days in my personal experience. Freak is a pretty forgiving guy, I mean he puts up with guys like Butchna and Carl Pickens—doubtful Zeet would get a 20+ day suspension.

I've already told you guys Ziti isn't banned or suspended. You guys stop being dramatic.

I've already told you guys Ziti isn't banned or suspended. Stop with the drama.

Sorry. I’ll drop the Ziti conspiracy theories.

When can we expect to see Dallas back around here? I would understand if you clipped Dal for a couple of days after yesterday’s outburst but it’s inconvenient to the rest of us because he contributes a ton of stuff to the board this time of year with the summer league going on.

Sorry. I’ll drop the Ziti conspiracy theories.

When can we expect to see Dallas back around here? I would understand if you clipped Dal for a couple of days after yesterday’s outburst but it’s inconvenient to the rest of us because he contributes a ton of stuff to the board this time of year with the summer league going on.

Nope. Didn't 'clip' Dallas or Ziti or anyone else.

Nope. Didn't 'clip' Dallas or Ziti or anyone else.

Appreciate your honesty, I will scratch your name off the list.

Have you seen the top 10 QB’s since Kelly thread in the FB forum? You stick with OP’s 10 or do you have any wildcards on your list? I changed it up and threw James Banks into my top 10. I’m not sold on Worley being better than Banks or Rick Clausen.

It's about 110 days until tip-off. The Football Forumers will be here in huge numbers since the football team will be bad yet again. There could be a 5 game losing streak running right up to the start of basketball.

Florida (9/22)
@Georgia
@Auburn
Alabama
@USC (10/27)

Last year the first exhibition was on 11/2 and the regular season started on 11/10.

It's about 110 days until tip-off. The Football Forumers will be here in huge numbers since the football team will be bad yet again. There could be a 5 game losing streak running right up to the start of basketball.

Florida (9/22)
@Georgia
@Auburn
Alabama
@USC (10/27)

Last year the first exhibition was on 11/2 and the regular season started on 11/10.

I suspect a lot more clutter in he BBF this upcoming season. It started getting bad near the end of the last season with all the random pointless threads being started.

Florida (9/22)
@Georgia
@Auburn
Alabama
@USC (10/27)

Probably start the year 2-6

Last edited:
Probably start the year 2-6

Of course, Catbone would predict 2-6. I'm the eternal optimist and I see 4-4. Pruitt is the "Real Deal" Holyfield and we end up 7-5 and absolutely kill it in recruiting. Morris, Wright, Chris A (I have no chance of spelling his name right) and Lampley on the OL and UT is back. Hold on to the DBs (love Beasley, EB 2.0), the Florida QB and the WRs (Keyton is a future star), plus the Jucos. No worries. Winning like we will in basketball will help, too and it's on, back to the glory days

Reactions: Lankykong
There's more than a good chance we start 2-6 (I hope we don't).

I think 7 is about the ceiling. I just want to make it to 6.

I'm usually overly optimistic as it relates to our football team; a product of growing up in what was likely the golden age of Tennessee football (mid-80s thru the 90s). However, I see even 6 wins for this team as being a small miracle. Maybe I've just been beaten down so badly over the past 12 years, but the people predicting 8 and 9 wins are completely out of their minds unless Pruitt is a miracle worker.

I'm usually overly optimistic as it relates to our football team; a product of growing up in what was likely the golden age of Tennessee football (mid-80s thru the 90s). However, I see even 6 wins for this team as being a small miracle. Maybe I've just been beaten down so badly over the past 12 years, but the people predicting 8 and 9 wins are completely out of their minds unless Pruitt is a miracle worker.

That’s how I see it. Pruitt really walked into a dumpster fire.

We just have a brutal schedule early on. Especially that 5 week stretch from FL - SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back