The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

As in a Star Wars fan?

I uploaded today The Avengers Infinity War Movie Review which is 2 parts.
The 2nd part not that long, and that is because I ran out of time for part 1.

Cool, I'll check it out!

Yes.
This involves 2 Super Heroes so it could be something special for the MCU because similar to 48 Hours or Tango and Cash involving 2 main heroes that have the same objective.

While War Machine has been in Iron Man movies including Iron Man 3 most of the focus was on Iron Man.
Most likely Wasp and Ant Man will get mostly equal screen time.

I see Ghost a Iron Man super villain in the MCU is a Ant Man super villain which logically fits both are of yhe science fiction gemre, he also has a technology suit that gives the person powers including intangibility which is why he'll be a great super villain to watch, and challenging for Wasp and Ant Man to defeat.

A logical alteration although I'm shocked Ghost wasn't used as the main Super Villain in Iron Man 2 or 3.

Exciting CWS possibility the underdog Red Raiders could win a title.
It was a impressive 6-3 win defeating the Gators since they did face the Gators excellent best pitcher, and were able to light him up.
The Bulldogs got hot at the right time which is why a decent possibility that they could win the College World Series.

Reactions: 2 people
Firestorm,

Is Omaha the tits this week or what? Looks like the weather hasn’t been great, but I’m sure there is a lot going on.

Deadpool 2
9/10

A great action drama movie with a simple story start to the end, 3 dimensional characters, does justice with Cable, Juggernaut, Firefist, and other mutants, and sets up the 3rd movie, great drama including logical reasons why the violence is happening, exciting great climax, great breaking the 4th wall lines, great action, genuine funny parts and a terrific extra scene.
This is a great sequel.

Cable’s family is murdered by Russell aka Firefist a mutant that can manipulate fire. This does get shown in a flashback that explains Cable’s motive to murder Russell in the past so his family isn’t murdered by Russell, that is why Cable time travels back to the past to kill the kid Russell before he murders the Headmaster so his family survives.

Deadpool is shown killing bad guys in the opening scene, he doesn’t kill a Bad Guy because he escapes to a safe area, the same bad guy is able to find Deadpool where he lives and kills Vanessa.
Deadpool knowing he’s responsible for Vanessa getting murdered is somber, attempts suicide by using a explosive that fails since he has a healing factor.

Deadpool disagrees that Russell can’t be saved if he hasn’t murdered the Headmaster which Cable knows is the 1st person he murders. This is the event of why Russell becomes a remorseless murder if he murders the Headmaster which is why Deadpool wants to save him before that so Cable doesn’t have to kill him.
Deadpool and Domino are both fighting Cable because they don’t know why Cable wants to kill Russell, and Deadpool does disagree that Russell should be killed if he hasn’t murdered a person. This is why Cable decides to offer to work with Deadpool and the X-Factor to prevent Russell’s 1st murder.

Domino is shown in action including moving into a Transportation Truck that has Mutant Prisoners, fighting Cable, parachuting, etc.

It was great that Colossus quoted Robocop from the 1st movie with the whole trouble line which Deadpool recognized and says that’s from Robocop. Deadpool breaking the 4th wall saying that family movies including the Disney movie Bambi start with a death, it was a joke he names a Saw movie because Saw movies are not family movies.
He talks about the Box office success of Deadpool a high grossing rated R movie that isn’t higher than The Rated R Drama movie Passion of Christ the amount of money made at the box office the highest amount for a Rated R movie, autographs Ryan Reynolds for a picture instead of Deadpool, looking at the camera that’s just lazy writing in response to time traveling explained in this movie, and does when first seeing Juggernaut says information including his 1st appearance in a comic book, brings up information Cable reminding him of Winter Soldier, the whole DC Cinematic Universe you must be from the DC Universe to Cable with being dark.

I’m shocked that Juggernaut, Dopinder and others don’t ask him about the information they don’t know about when breaking the 4th wall, also ask who is he talking to when breaking the 4th wall.

This has a exciting great climax with Juggernaut fighting Cable and Deadpool without sweating, it becomes a great fight with Colosssus fighting Juggernaut and is able to defeat him by fighting dirty. Also Domino moving through the Orphanage moving the orphans out of the building. Russell pursuing the headmaster using his fire manipulation powers wrecking the Building.

Juggernaut easily fights Deadpool, and rips his body in half.

The genuine funny parts is Deadpool imitates a scene from Say Anything to persuade Colossus to help them save Russell with a song playing, Deadpool having to walk with baby legs, Peter has no powers and is hired for X-Factor, Dopinder wants to become a Hitman, etc.

Since the staff and the Headmaster abused Russell and other mutants it logically explain the emergency with Russell using his mutant powers outside the Orphanage building with the intent to destroy the orphanage building and hurt staff and the Headmaster.

Deadpool does attempt to persuade Russell not to murder the Headmaster it’s unsuccessful, Deadpool puts on a collar that prevents mutant powers from being active, Cable shoots at the Russell and Deadpool sacrifices himself jumping in front with Deadpool is shot and killed. Wilson is reunited with Vanessa in the afterlife but finds out it isn’t his time.
The future has been altered Cable’s family survives, he time travels back several minutes straps Vannesa’s token in front of Deadpool’s heart, now Deadpool again sacrifices himself but doesn’t die because the token stops the bullet.
Impeccable timing because Deadpool talks about karma for why Russell and others shouldn’t murder the Headmasster, and the Taxi Driver Dopinder driving fast drives through a area and runs over the Headmaster.

In the extra scene Deadpool time travels to the past preventing Peter and others from dying, kills the lameass Deadpool before he fights Wolverine in X Men Origins Wolverine, and kills Ryan Reynolds before he can sign to be in the abomination awful movie the embarrassment that is Green Lantern.

Most likely this X-Factor will be shown in the 3rd movie.

American Ninja 4 The Annihilation
6/10

A movie that lives up to it’s literal title. It should be called American Ninjas 4 The Annihilation because it has American Ninjas.
It’s a decent entertaining Action movie start to the end with a straight forward plot, decent action, drama, decent high action packed climax, great Ninja costumes and weapons, and likable heroes.
It has flaws that could have been removed which is why this movie underachieves and isn’t a great movie.
Also it is a Glorious Ridiculous Action movie which you can see if you watch the movie.

I watched a full upload of the movie on Youtube.

The Likable heroes are Sean a Badass Ninja and CIA Agent, also Joe a Badass Ninja from the 1st 2 American Ninja movies that left the army and became a teacher, and Sean’s sidekick Carl. Sarah is the love interest for Sean and she does help Sean and others hide when they are being pursued by the Corrupt Police.
Yellow, Black, and other colors for the Ninjas so great variety for the Army of Ninjas which are henchmen of the Big Bad Colonel Mulgrew, also a great scene of the Ninjas moving through a deadly obstacle course with several Ninjas dying. Also Ninjas practicing moves.

This takes place 1 year after American Ninja and 0 explanation for how after 1 year Sean is a CIA Agent, and no explanation for how Sean and Joe 2 characters that never talked and met in the other 3 American Ninja movies become best friends. These are great flaws because happens offscreen which is awful writing along with 0 explanations.
The great flaws this movie has is Sean and Joe the badass Ninjas the 2 main heroes are rarely challenged when fighting the Ninjas which makes it undramatic and dull since all to easy for Joe and Sean plus others to defeat the Ninjas.

Joe didn’t easily defeat a Ninja that is a imposter which he discovers after killing the Imposter. He removes a terrific quality mask, and sees this isn’t Sean it’s a Imposter.
Joe also fights the Ninja Captain, and while the Ninja Captain isn’t a pushover except I was never worried that Joe could lose to this adversary which makes the climax lame and undramatic.
Also Colonel Mulgrew has a deadly weapon except again I wasn’t worried that Sean wouldn’t defeat the Big Bad that is Colonel Mulgrew . Without the deadly weapon no doubt Sean easily defeats Colonel Mulgrew under 20 seconds.
These fights involving the main 2 Heroes both badass Ninjas are not short but still undramatic and dull.
The Ninjas are undershown, a waste of characters that could have been Great Villains if they were formidable adversaries for most of the movie, Sean and Joe fighting on screen together doesn’t happen that much in this movie.
Also since the switch is showing Joe fighting the Ninja Captain, and Sean fighting Colonel Mulgrew which is awful because I want to watch 2 full fights not 2 fights that changes focus and location.
A suitcase Nuke that is shown and said in the movie it could destroy New York City is never used which is a huge waste of a destructive weapon that isn’t used.
Also an utterly unoriginal dime a dozen Villain a Muslim Militant that is going to use a explosive. Zero effort to create an original Villain.
Also The Police Captain does search a Mortuary looking for Sean, Carl and another character. He uses his gun to touch the bodies that are under sheets to see if the person responds. The best action that he doesn’t use is remove the Sheet, and since he doesn’t use that best action he doesn’t find the good guys he does touch a good guy with his gun that doesn’t respond which is why he assumes the person is dead, also he was close to where Sean was behind a table but because of awful writing he sees the body on the table but not Sean’s head also Sean is sitting down so unbelievable with hiding in plain sight that the Police Captain didn’t see him.

For the Climax A legion easily invades a Fort kills Ninjas and the Corrupt Police during the Invasion because they have explosives, and guns.
Sean is able to climb a area, kill Ninjas, enter the building and kill more Ninjas. He fights a imposter and kills the Imposter. He moves to the area where Sean and others are going to be executed by being burned alive where Sean is able to use gas bombs and free Sean and others that easily defeat Ninjas.
Also a guy uses a rocket launcher to destroy the Helicopter which kills the other Big Bad Sheik Maksood a Muslim Militant.
Sean does fight the Ninja Captain, and Joe is able to rescue the damsel and kill Colonel Mulgrew.

Sean easily defeats Ninjas, and also easily kills and defeats Ninjas before entering the Building and after entering the Building. Sean does catch a arrow with his mouth that he uses to stab a Ninja, the Ninja is above Joe in the exact right spot so Joe can throw a weapon to kill him. 

This is a glorious ridiculous Action movie, also the Ninjas were underwater, and then move above water to surround the American Commandos that are in a boat how damn convenient it’s unknown how long the Ninjas were underwater. 
If you watch the entire movie you’ll see this is a Glorious Ridiculous Action movie.

In the movies Jaws, Predator, Cobra, Alien, 90s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles these have great climaxes because it’s challenging for the hero or heroes to defeat the main Villain and you are worried the hero or heroes could lose which makes it a great dramatic climax.

The Ninjas shown to be successful killing Soldiers plus capturing Soldiers at the start of the movie, capturing Sean and friends with a Net, and dodging gun shots. I wanted to see more of the Ninjas shown as component Villains, also shown more.

Independence Day, Captain America The Winter Soldier, Patton, etc I'm surprised those Patriotic movies weren't shown on amc instead limited to Jaws movies and Piranha for July 4th.

I had a great July 4th wore shorts and. Premium Jaws poster tshirt, ate chicken, brownie, bread, and other great food at a cousin's house.
Talked to my cousins, and saw fireworks before heavy rain.

Reactions: 2 people
Independence Day, Captain America The Winter Soldier, Patton, etc I'm surprised those Patriotic movies weren't shown on amc instead limited to Jaws movies and Piranha for July 4th.

I had a great July 4th wore shorts and. Premium Jaws poster tshirt, ate chicken, brownie, bread, and other great food at a cousin's house.
Talked to my cousins, and saw fireworks before heavy rain.

Did said shirt say “We’re gonna need a bigger boat.”? Because I want one.

Firestorm, i thought of some new video ideas for you. Similar to your baseball video, you should do one where you throw, punt, and kick a football. Also one showing off some basketball skills.

If this ever happens, which I hope it does, please check out of whatever you’re doing and scream “Omaha”.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back