Peerless Price threw out the first pitch at SunTrust Park last night

Alot of Vol receivers have had great seasons but none had a better year than Peerless in 1998. Huge plays all year long.

The truth. Huge TD against Miss St. in the SECCG. Always played big in big games his whole career. TD in the SECCG against Auburn in 1997. I guarantee he scored in at least 3 bowl games, maybe all 4, because he balled his freshman year, too.

Edit: Peerless did not score in the Citrus Bowl as a freshman against OSU. But, he did have a TD catch in the next 3 bowl games against Northwestern, Nebraska and of course, FSU

Last edited:
One my top 5 all-time favorite Vols! Stalked his Twitter some. Looks like Peerless is a dedicated family man, girls BB coach, and husband, who handled his vast wealth well. Most importantly of course, still a huge VFL! :p

DUFlC3cVQAEkddy.jpg:large

Besides having a unique #37 WR number (the same as my childhood fav Conrad Graham), he has three of my favorite/memorable plays all time:

#3 Of course, the long TD (and huge game) in the natty vs FSU. The ONLY 3rd down (3rd&10 btw) converted by UT against that ridiculous FSU defense all night.

#2 The 100 yd kick return vs Bama. Being there with a Bama friend who got us tix topped it off. Alexander ran that long TD on us right before and mo had shifted thier way big. Neyland got a little nervous. Then Price takes it all the way to the house! But, wait. Flags on the play. :-( The whole place (we were in 'X' iirc) went flat and my friend stood up and started cheering the flag and laughing at me. Then it was called on Bammer and the place went nuts. We routed em' to finish the game.

#1 The long WR screen TD vs Vandy 98'. Most may not remember this. And it is not as epic in importance. But, Peerless took a WR screen (I think) from Martin, broke tackle, turned up field with about a 10yd cushion for the safety coming up to tackle. Peerless, instead of making a move on him, pointed behind him as if he was setting up a blocker. Nobody was back there. When the DB took a glance to make sure, Price instantly cut it inside on him and took it about 60 yards to the house untouched. Mind blown.

Great memories.

When I was checking his bowl stats, I noticed Peerless was at least, a 2-time member of the SEC all-academic team. Probably and apparently multiplied his money. Peerless played some school, too

Last edited:
One my top 5 all-time favorite Vols! Stalked his Twitter some. Looks like Peerless is a dedicated family man, girls BB coach, and husband, who handled his vast wealth well. Most importantly of course, still a huge VFL! :p

DUFlC3cVQAEkddy.jpg:large

Besides having a unique #37 WR number (the same as my childhood fav Conrad Graham), he has three of my favorite/memorable plays all time:

#3 Of course, the long TD (and huge game) in the natty vs FSU. The ONLY 3rd down (3rd&10 btw) converted by UT against that ridiculous FSU defense all night.

#2 The 100 yd kick return vs Bama. Being there with a Bama friend who got us tix topped it off. Alexander ran that long TD on us right before and mo had shifted thier way big. Neyland got a little nervous. Then Price takes it all the way to the house! But, wait. Flags on the play. :-( The whole place (we were in 'X' iirc) went flat and my friend stood up and started cheering the flag and laughing at me. Then it was called on Bammer and the place went nuts. We routed em' to finish the game.

#1 The long WR screen TD vs Vandy 98'. Most may not remember this. And it is not as epic in importance. But, Peerless took a WR screen (I think) from Martin, broke tackle, turned up field with about a 10yd cushion for the safety coming up to tackle. Peerless, instead of making a move on him, pointed behind him as if he was setting up a blocker. Nobody was back there. When the DB took a glance to make sure, Price instantly cut it inside on him and took it about 60 yards to the house untouched. Mind blown.

Great memories.

He also owns an Orange Theory...not sure which location though. Fitting name for a business for him.

Not in professional sports. Watch any NBA game, most players look like a walking advertisement for the show “Inked”

I get what you’re saying. I have a tattoo on my arm to remind me how precious life is and how important what you do and say influences people and how much I love God....

I got because I had a gun pointed to my face from about 3 feet away and the random man pulled the trigger and........

The gun jammed.... Jesus music started playing in the background in a car with the car was off... and the keys out of the car... crazy stuff.

But I’m sure some have tattoos for different reasons.. and I’m also sure you’re right it is a trend for sure.

Reactions: 1 person
I get what you’re saying. I have a tattoo on my arm to remind me how precious life is and how important what you do and say influences people and how much I love God....

I got because I had a gun pointed to my face from about 3 feet away and the random man pulled the trigger and........

The gun jammed.... Jesus music started playing in the background in a car with the car was off... and the keys out of the car... crazy stuff.

But I’m sure some have tattoos for different reasons.. and I’m also sure you’re right it is a trend for sure.

You are BLESSED. GOD has bigger plans for you. Don't settle for anything less than extraordinary.

VN Store

Back