Diamond is on fire..

Another great game for Diamond!
1st team All Rookie & will be the runner up for ROY.

Noticed recently she’s wearing glasses? Did something happen ? Or is it just for show?

I believe the announcers in a previous game said she can't wear soft contact lenses. The glasses are to protect not only her eyes, but also the hard contacts that she is wearing.

Reactions: 1 person
This board never fails to surprise. All summer the topic was how Diamond will never be a Lady Vol For life and now this board is praising her talents in the WNBA ? Huuuuuuh , she was the blame for everything wrong with Tennessee these past few seasons so im sorry if im shocked to see so much love all of a sudden !

Reactions: 3 people
This board never fails to surprise. All summer the topic was how Diamond will never be a Lady Vol For life and now this board is praising her talents in the WNBA ? Huuuuuuh , she was the blame for everything wrong with Tennessee these past few seasons so im sorry if im shocked to see so much love all of a sudden !

I just voted for parker & D.D

Re:

There were also posters who said:...DD has always had potential to have breakout games... consistency is not brought on by the individual, it is brought about by who is guiding that individual[/QUOTE]

As far as VFL...Sorry but a couple of seasons and leaving in the way she did,, I can't call her a VFL. . . I also can't fault her for making that decision since she was not being coached per the type of player/personality/talent she was.

Last edited:
Diamond has always had her share of fans here who didn't blame her for Holly's inadequacies as a coach. We're the same ones who continue to support her in the WNBA. I haven't seen many of those who crucified her jumping on her bandwagon. I'm sure they know we'd waste no time calling them out for their hypocrisy.

Reactions: 1 person

You will not see any of the Holly Huggers in this thread....except to read her great stats and secretly realize that DD was NOT the problem......and, by the way, the HHuggers do not get to decide who is a VFL.......

U did not go there. All those that won championships, were they coach by Geno including Wilson?

I like wilson also. She is a baller. She may have won more then one if coached by Geno. Yes I went there. Actually the system wins. Imagine Wilson in that system. Wow!

Today Candace Parker was on FIRE.

12-21 FG (57.1%), 5-8 Three Pointers (62.5%), 5-5 FT, 34 Points, 11 Rebounds, 9 Assists, 2 Blocked shots.

(Aja Wilson 6-20 FG (30%), 15 points).

VN Store

Back