Knoxville Restaurants

Doing all three of those requires a pretty substantial facility. Most of the available spaces can't do that.

Can’t deny that downtown is growing though. I have no idea what kind of space the new brewery will have. I think we have good venues for music, a good mix of restaurants with good to excellent fare, and a nice selection of breweries. Ample parking and plenty of trolleys and motorized golf carts to get around. We have a great movie theater. I think it’s a good place to go.

You are that worried about what other people spend their money on? If the patrons enjoy the beer who cares. Again, if the product sucks the market will wash it out.
. No one's worried what you blow your money on. Yes indeed the market will wash it out.

. No one's worried what you blow your money on. Yes indeed the market will wash it out.

Why are you so against opening businesses in Knoxville and what I spend my money on? Stop being such an ass and try having a grown up conversation

I agree with the “too many breweries” downtown sentiment. It’s worn out. Downtown Knoxville really needs some better shopping. Look at King St in Charleston and go from there. A perfect balance of restaurants and shops. Plenty of breweries and bars, a lot of restaurants, and even Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Rolex, Omega, Sperry, West Elm, Pottery Barn, just to name a few. There’s a lot of money floating around the pockets of Downtown Knoxville, but it’s like they’re only trying to attract the hipsters on bicycles with $12 to their name.

Can’t deny that downtown is growing though. I have no idea what kind of space the new brewery will have. I think we have good venues for music, a good mix of restaurants with good to excellent fare, and a nice selection of breweries. Ample parking and plenty of trolleys and motorized golf carts to get around. We have a great movie theater. I think it’s a good place to go.

No doubt Knox has sustained centralized growth that Chatt/Nash/Memphis will never achieved but **** don't abuse it.

I agree with the “too many breweries” downtown sentiment. It’s worn out. Downtown Knoxville really needs some better shopping. Look at King St in Charleston and go from there. A perfect balance of restaurants and shops. Plenty of breweries and bars, a lot of restaurants, and even Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Rolex, Omega, Sperry, West Elm, Pottery Barn, just to name a few. There’s a lot of money floating around the pockets of Downtown Knoxville, but it’s like they’re only trying to attract the hipsters on bicycles with $12 to their name.

Well stated

King St. is pretty awesome. M Dumas and Sons is a great men's clothier.

VN Store

Back