'18 PA JUCO OL Jahmir Johnson (UT signee)

Exactly... Richmond has yet to come close to playing to his potential and needs to finally step up this year and play like a 5*, not a 3*.... (In before stars don't matter)

Good news is he was much better last year. If he continues to improve he will develop into an NFL player

Good news is he was much better last year. If he continues to improve he will develop into an NFL player

It's hard for fans like myself to grade OL but I didn't see any improvement last year. Would love to hear from others that agree with your post

I wonder how much he weighs now... I think I read that he came in at 270...it would be nice if he was 285-290 by the start of camp

Edit: just saw my post right above this...came in at 270...hope it’s going as planned and he’s bulked up quite a bit

Hard to tell but looks a little bigger here

Attachments

• E5C18F0C-39D1-4B23-9164-3E1089EA0E50.jpg
    E5C18F0C-39D1-4B23-9164-3E1089EA0E50.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: 5 people
It's hard for fans like myself to grade OL but I didn't see any improvement last year. Would love to hear from others that agree with your post

I really don’t know what I’m talking about. Just trying to sound smart so people will think I’m cool.

Reactions: 1 person
Hard to tell but looks a little bigger here

Agreed. That's what a quality nutrition and strength program will do. Glad to see he's making gains, and the progress looks to be lean body mass too. Lots of potential here.

True. And it's hard to get a comparison without seeing them near each other.

I think it's safe to say from all the guys we've seen so far. Everyone is going to look bigger....

I've never seen such a transformation in a team as far as visible mass goes. It's very impressive.

I think it's safe to say from all the guys we've seen so far. Everyone is going to look bigger....

I've never seen such a transformation in a team as far as visible mass goes. It's very impressive.

It does seem like everyone so far looks much bigger and not fat like Dooley tried to do.

Reactions: 1 person
247 shows Johnson enrolled at The University of Rhode Island on July 15, 2018. Anybody got any info on this?

July 15, 2018: Enrollment
Jahmir Johnson enrolls at Rhode Island Rams

247 shows Johnson enrolled at The University of Rhode Island on July 15, 2018. Anybody got any info on this?

July 15, 2018: Enrollment
Jahmir Johnson enrolls at Rhode Island Rams

Well two days ago this was posted with his name, number, weight, and position.... So I assume he is at Tennessee still.

Tennessee Vols football: Jersey numbers, heights and weights for newcomers and freshmen

Edit: I believe 247 messed up just found this on their previous roster.

Jahmir Ross Johnson - Rhode Island (Apparently where he was initially supposed to go as a Freshman)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
that's where he signed out of high school. Looks like their system glitched out. I've been having issues with their stuff loading for a few days. Could be related.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back