The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

It's funny watching Euros get into a shoving match.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Really unfortunate for England. Croatia didn't deserve the win. Officials were exceptionally one sided all match and apparently this ref in this game has a history of unfairly sending off English players.

Congratulations France on winning your second World Cup. Croatia have little to no chance on Sunday.

Sorry, since the USA is not in it, I always pick the team I find most fun to watch to root for. That's why my 2nd favorite team is the Netherlands and has been since 2008. Of course, they didn't qualify, so I chose Belgium. But, I guess I should start rooting for the team with the most white boys like D4H does with the most Africans. Imo, that is racist

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thank you mods for not letting this turn into yet another D4H cluster of a thread.

I think France wins. Too much speed for Croatia

Rooting for Croatia to win it all. It generally is that only a select few have a realistic chance of winning it all. For Croatia to make it this far is entertaining.

Reactions: 2 people
Rooting for Croatia to win it all. It generally is that only a select few have a realistic chance of winning it all. For Croatia to make it this far is entertaining.

I wanted to see 2 teams in the final who had never won the cup before. We get one now so I'll root for Croatia as well. I think they will have trouble with that 19 year old speed demon from France though.

Glad to see Croatia make it, just because they probably played better than any other team in the group stage. Also because I picked them to make the final! I doubt my final prediction of Uruguay beating Croatia will come true, though...

VN Store

Back