Automobilia etc....

Supposedly it will be a 4 door. But anyone's guess really.

As long as the top comes off, and it has at least some semi-offroad capabilities.

Like this rubicon.... it has front and rear diff locks , sway bar disconnect and 4:10 axle gears, and a 4:1 crawl ratio on transfer case.. something like that in a Broncos or k5 would be killer....

However, if you look at Ford's teaser image, it's hard to imagine 4 doors. Could it have two regular doors and two rear "suicide doors?"

Attachments

• ford-bronco_100646377_m.jpg
    ford-bronco_100646377_m.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1
Alright so my buddy has a 17 gt mustang manual with e85 and longtubes. My stock other than exhaust 18 manual only lost by half a car. These cars are definitely underrated from the factory

I may have asked this once but why do certain engines react differently to certain mods? Like LT and LS motors react better to being naturally aspirated than 5.0s do. But 5.0s react way better to boost than those. Like I always see heads/cam camaros and vettes.

Is anyone familiar with jeep lifts. I've done a little research.. I think I'm going with a 3.5 dual rate spring metal cloak lift.

I know to stay away from rough country, and budget lifts. I've read good stuff about terraflex, synergy, and metal cloak.. wondering if any of y'all have any input?

Is anyone familiar with jeep lifts. I've done a little research.. I think I'm going with a 3.5 dual rate spring metal cloak lift.

I know to stay away from rough country, and budget lifts. I've read good stuff about terraflex, synergy, and metal cloak.. wondering if any of y'all have any input?

What type of jeep. Metal cloak is good stuff, savvy, old man emu also good. Bds is a really good for a budget brand

11 jku rubicon.. I'm liking the idea of the dual rate springs

They're nice ice ridden in a few rigs with them. What size tires are you going to be running? Are you planning on buying a full kit or sourcing springs, shocks etc from different manufacturers? I have an 06 LJR so I'm not as familiar with all the little parts you need to make everying work correctly on the newer models. Wranglerforum and jeepforum are both good resources and can help with the small details that make everything work together correctly.

They're nice ice ridden in a few rigs with them. What size tires are you going to be running? Are you planning on buying a full kit or sourcing springs, shocks etc from different manufacturers? I have an 06 LJR so I'm not as familiar with all the little parts you need to make everying work correctly on the newer models. Wranglerforum and jeepforum are both good resources and can help with the small details that make everything work together correctly.

Metalcloak Jeep JK Wrangler True Dual-Rate Lift Kit, 2.5"/3.5", RockSport Long Travel Shock Edition

This is the kit I'm going to order I think.. it has adjustable track bars and adjustable upper front control arms to correct castor .. I'm going to run 35 inch tires.. now trying to decide if I want 20 inch rims or 17s.. I'll go off road prob once a month. Nothing extreme though

What are you going to use it for?

Metalcloak Jeep JK Wrangler True Dual-Rate Lift Kit, 2.5"/3.5", RockSport Long Travel Shock Edition

This is the kit I'm going to order I think.. it has adjustable track bars and adjustable upper front control arms to correct castor .. I'm going to run 35 inch tires.. now trying to decide if I want 20 inch rims or 17s.. I'll go off road prob once a month. Nothing extreme though

17's. Better ride imo. I drove a Jeep with a lot of Poison Spyder accessories and it was great. Not sure of the lift though.

I dont know anything about those rocksport shocks. I would get the kit without shocks and get some old man emu shocks or adjustable ranchos

Thanks. Looks like 17s it is.. it'll be 2 weeks before the lift is shipped.. But I can wait. Don't want some half azz cheap lift that's in stock at 4wheel parts..

Also stick to a tire that has like a 285 mm section width instead wider ones like a 315. The 285s will handle better on road and you'll get better mpg. I think tires with a slightly narrower section width work better offroad as well but there are plenty if opinions on that. That would be like a 35x11.2 inch tire instead of 35x12.5. I'm running a 34x10 on my jeep

Last edited:
Also stick a tire that has like a 285 mm section width instead wider ones like a 315. The 285s will handle better on road and you'll get better mpg. I think tires with a slightly narrower section width work better offroad as well but there are plenty if opinions on that. That would be like a 35x11.2 inch tire instead of 35x12.5. I'm running a 34x10 on my jeep

Thanks I'll check into all the sizes. But I think I'm going with an all terrain. Like bfg k02 or the gy duratracs.. love the way the mud tires look , but don't want to replace tires every 30k. The all terrain are lighter too.

Thanks I'll check into all the sizes. But I think I'm going with an all terrain. Like bfg k02 or the gy duratracs.. love the way the mud tires look , but don't want to replace tires every 30k. The all terrain are lighter too.

All true. my brother in law has a jku with 3.5" lift. rubicon wheels and i think a 295 or 285 tire I'll see if i can get a pic. I like the duratracs better especially offroad

Last edited:
All true. my brother in law has a jku with 3.5" lift. rubicon wheels and i think a 295 or 285 tire I'll see if i can get a pic. I like the duratracs better especially offroad

Nice.. that will basically be exactly what mine will look like except mines black. .. 3.5 lift and 35s .. crazy how pics don't do jeeps any justice. They don't look very big at all in pics.. But in person , they are pretty big.

Last edited:
Nice.. that will basically be exactly what mine will look like except mines black. .. 3.5 lift and 35s .. crazy how pics don't do jeeps any justice. They don't look very big at all in pics.. But in person , they are pretty big.

He said those were 285/75r17 i think so a 34x11.2 and it might be a 3" lift. True, pics don't do them justice. i was showing someone a pic of mine and they asked if those were 31s, i was like not at all they're 34s

Last edited:

VN Store

Back