The Atlanta Braves Thread

To me it just looked kinda cheesy, but wasn't terrible, and at least we never went with checkered sleeves like Kentucky.

I suppose I can see that. Honestly, I think its better than having "Tennessee" written across the chest like with Adidas. That always looked very MAC-ish to me. I'm down with the change regardless.

Last edited:
I liked the checkerboard, nice little wrinkle.

I agree. I get that the last coach was all about the appearance and gimicks, but there was nothing wrong with our unis at all. I may be in the minority, but I did prefer the shade of grey that adidas used for the smokeys. Wasn’t a fan of the two tone grey with Nike. But the white and orange combos were very well done.

His OBP is a fairly big red flag BUT he is still very young. Gotta cut back on the K’s too. If he does, we will have hit the lottery again.

Yeah he’s 19 in high A. Definitely has groom to grow. If he’s as good defensively as they say him being a league average hitter will just be icing on the cake.

Pruitt with the striped polo under the see through white zip up is so Pruitt. Haha the dudes never seen a mirror. Just talks ball.

Pruitt with the striped polo under the see through white zip up is so Pruitt. Haha the dudes never seen a mirror. Just talks ball.

I mean it is in the state of Alabama's best interest to limit the number of mirrors, already have to see enough ugly every time you walk out the door in that state, why add to it by having to see it first thing in the morning too.

His OBP is a fairly big red flag BUT he is still very young. Gotta cut back on the K’s too. If he does, we will have hit the lottery again.

Still under 20% K rate at a young age.

I don't think he's ever going to walk much, but if he can hit 20 homers, steal 20 bases and play his defense while also K'ing around 15% ... super valuable.

Mets are giving up deGrom. They require one of Pache or Waters. Who you give up?

9badsgvsik911.jpg

Old scouting report for Ozzie.

Reactions: 3 people
Ozzie hit 16 career minor league homers I don’t blame that report at all lol

VN Store

Back