The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

I’m dead 🤣

Dhrz1uRUYAEQ95H

Reactions: 3 people
NASCAR offers potential competition plans for 2019

According to the agenda, fans could get their first look at the All-Star package at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on March 3 followed by Auto Club Speedway on March 17. The configuration could also be used for both races at Texas Motor Speedway (3/31, 11/3), Kansas Speedway (5/11, 10/20), Michigan Speedway (6/9, 8/11) the Charlotte May races (5/18, 5/26), Chicagoland Speedway (6/30), Kentucky Speedway (7/13) and Indianapolis Motor Speedway (9/9).

Sounds like the all-star package is at the least going to get run at some tracks next year if this goes through

I’ve never understood why cars that fail inspection are sent to the rear at the beginning of the race. IMO, that doesn’t hurt the team at all, they have all race long to make adjustments and get back to the front.
NASCAR needs to put them in the rear before the final stage starts, that might hurt them more than how the rule works now.

I’ve never understood why cars that fail inspection are sent to the rear at the beginning of the race. IMO, that doesn’t hurt the team at all, they have all race long to make adjustments and get back to the front.
NASCAR needs to put them in the rear before the final stage starts, that might hurt them more than how the rule works now.

Nah this sport has already got enough gimmicks we don't need more

I swear Chase Elliot is a Jeff Gordon(later years) clone. Every important restart, he slips back through the field.

Yesterday, they had already had a green flag run before the final restart.

Had something to do with the gear they were running when he went from 2nd to 3rd. You could visibly see other cars gapping him.

That'll be cool, Yankee. Hopefully you'll see a finish like the one a few years back with Ambrose, Keselowski, and Kyle Busch. I think my lady and I are gonna try and maybe hit up Bristol in a few weeks. I've not been in forever

F'n Bill Elliot is gonna be back in a car next week and nobody has mentioned it yet? Bunch of fans you guys are..

VN Store

Back