Team Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder

Commentator’s are talking about diallo maybe getting minutes this season.... let me tell you, if diallo... hamidou diallo plays one second for the okc thunder this regular season we just need to pack it up and move back to Seattle. Change the name, waive all players and just start from scratch, because something is obviously ****ed up.

Commentator’s are talking about diallo maybe getting minutes this season.... let me tell you, if diallo... hamidou diallo plays one second for the okc thunder this regular season we just need to pack it up and move back to Seattle. Change the name, waive all players and just start from scratch, because something is obviously ****ed up.

I hope this happens

Yes please, but he looked decent

So, Fergy is kind of a dick apparently lol. A thunder group on apart of has a girl whose story on Instagram he viewed, she was excited and dm’ed him telling how excited she was, and that he is her favorite and he replied ”it was an accident”.... I kinda laughed, but it was a dick move lol

VN Store

Back