The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

I remember when the road courses were somewhat of a wild card where you had a chance to see someone different win. The usual suspects are even dominating here.

While I think that NASCAR made the right call today, they seriously need to get rid of the yellow line rule at superspeedways.

It sure was close. He definitely did not get an advantage from it but looked to be avoiding contact between the others.

While I think that NASCAR made the right call today, they seriously need to get rid of the yellow line rule at superspeedways.

I'm good with them having that rule, I think it's a safety thing more than anything else but it screwed that kid tonight IMO. He gained nothing from it and was just avoiding potential contact. It was an awful call.

My question is, had that been Kyle Larson that made that move do they make the same call?

I just watched the replay. Seriously? His car wasn’t completely below the line. Just the left side tires

I just watched the replay. Seriously? His car wasn’t completely below the line. Just the left side tires

Not saying i agree with the rule but its pretty black and white. No gray area. I believe it reads that if any part of the car is below the yellow line while you are advancing your position that it is an illegal pass.

VN Store

Back