'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

Would not at all be surprised if the staff encouraged him to make the trip. They want these kids to be sure. I think we’re good here.

Didn’t he say he would likely take an OV to AU back when he committed? Part of the game when recruiting with the big boys. If they commit early you still have to recruit them hard and hang on. Sometimes they take visits. All part of the fun...

Reactions: 1 person
Didn’t he say he would likely take an OV to AU back when he committed? Part of the game when recruiting with the big boys. If they commit early you still have to recruit them hard and hang on. Sometimes they take visits. All part of the fun...

Stop bringing that positivity into this thread damnit!!

But our history going head to head with Auburn$ bagmen has not been good.
Hope Pruitt can change that.

We knew this was likely to happen. I have faith in CJP and the staff. They know that they have to keep recruiting him all the way until the day he signs, whether that's in December or February.

The Opening Finals: Top performers from Monday in the trenches

Tennessee OT commit Wanya Morris – When Morris has an elite level rep, he looks as good as anyone in the country. He doesn’t always play with the consistency of some others but his best is as good or better than anybody’s. On Monday, Morris took reps against some of the biggest heavy hitters on defense and always was capable of making them look pedestrian.

Reactions: 8 people
All fun until auburn stomps us in JHS

We're going to lose some games this year, but no one is going to "stomp" us.

That isn't my homer mcfanboy personality speaking. I firmly believe we'll see a stronger, better prepared, better coached team. I believe all games will be competitive.

We're going to lose some games this year, but no one is going to "stomp" us.

That isn't my homer mcfanboy personality speaking. I firmly believe we'll see a stronger, better prepared, better coached team. I believe all games will be competitive.

I bet we get stomped a time or two. Happens to every new coach. Kirby got skull dragged by Ole Miss in year one and barely beat Nicholls State. We are going to have some odd outcomes this fall. It’s the norm, not the exception.

I’ve circled Auburn and Georgia as ones that could be ugly.

All these recent posts are full BVS. We need to collectively chill out, Wanya is showing out for the Vols, and we should be celebrating this. Elite players want to play with other elite players. Regardless, Wanya is still out there peer recruiting for the Vols, and he hasn't done or said anything to indicate that he is anything less than a hard commit.

Elite prospects are going to take their allotted official visits, and it's simply the nature of the recruiting game. Kids are going to take their official visits, and it's a reality we have to deal with. Sure it's Auburn, and we all know what goes down at the cabin. But, it's not like we haven't beaten Auburn multiple times on the recruiting trail for this '19 class. We can hang with Auburn, and anyone else for that matter in terms of our recruiting skills. This is a new era and let's embrace the fun that comes with building a class that will help serve as a cornerstone for future UT football success.

All fun until auburn stomps us in JHS

eh.

Pruitt has been consistent in his message regarding the 2018 season. i don't think there's been any over selling on the current situation, and what the results may look like.

i think they just need to avoid the "embarrassing" loss like we had against UGA and Bama last year.

show something that can be built on, and that it's not 3+ years away from being "back".

and who knows, maybe we win a game we're not supposed to.

that'd be a nice change of pace for once. we're so used to losing the games we're supposed to and losing 1 or 2 we're not, i don't know we think it's possible to upset a team like Auburn, Bama, GA anymore.

so, i'm willing to see how it plays out. :thumbsup:

all these recent posts are full bvs. We need to collectively chill out, wanya is showing out for the vols, and we should be celebrating this. Elite players want to play with other elite players. Regardless, wanya is still out there peer recruiting for the vols, and he hasn't done or said anything to indicate that he is anything less than a hard commit.

Elite prospects are going to take their allotted official visits, and it's simply the nature of the recruiting game. Kids are going to take their official visits, and it's a reality we have to deal with. Sure it's auburn, and we all know what goes down at the cabin. But, it's not like we haven't beaten auburn multiple times on the recruiting trail for this '19 class. We can hang with auburn, and anyone else for that matter in terms of our recruiting skills. This is a new era and let's embrace the fun that comes with building a class that will help serve as a cornerstone for future ut football success.

tl/dr

VN Store

Back