CWS Thread

Dick of Death? Seriously?

At a college?

Maybe Serrano should have tried that, whatever it takes...

I am kidding. Good Grief.

At some point, the prop made its way from the Fisher Field House to the dugout at Brooks Field. A photo of the Dick of Death being held by a player during the 2017 CAA Tournament game against William & Mary was available on the school’s website as of Friday.

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
I have been saving this story for 99 since Hoover.

My family had THE WORKS for the SEC Tourney, VIP treatment and all. We had great seats, like 7th row, but we did a lot of hanging out up in the hospitality area.

But when LSU played UF, (SEC) I wanted to be in the seats and I took the wife and kid down there.

Sometime around the B2, some UF fans, young guys, 16-18 years old, moved in right behind us. Super Obnoxious. And...As most folks know, everybody is sitting all mixed up, there's UF fans and LSU fans and UK fans etc...right beside each other...

These kids were hammered, like they had been sitting in the parking lot, remembered there was a game "hammered"...

Now, I don't ever think much about that kinda thing, I'm used to it, it's normal to me. The wife, heh, not so much.

At some point, around the 4th, as just an olive branch...I turned around and said..."When did Schwartz get hurt, why isn't he playing?"

They looked at me, looked at each other, like they didn't know who he was.

I felt like an alien from another planet.

It's good to see him back on the diamond tonight.

Reactions: 1 person

My family had THE WORKS for the SEC Tourney, VIP treatment and all. We had great seats, like 7th row, but we did a lot of hanging out up in the hospitality area.

But when LSU played UF, (SEC) I wanted to be in the seats and I took the wife and kid down there.

Sometime around the B2, some UF fans, young guys, 16-18 years old, moved in right behind us. Super Obnoxious. And...As most folks know, everybody is sitting all mixed up, there's UF fans and LSU fans and UK fans etc...right beside each other...

These kids were hammered, like they had been sitting in the parking lot, remembered there was a game "hammered"...

Now, I don't ever think much about that kinda thing, I'm used to it, it's normal to me. The wife, heh, not so much.

At some point, around the 4th, as just an olive branch...I turned around and said..."When did Schwartz get hurt, why isn't he playing?"

cool story bro...Gators do like to party also and it doesn't matter who's playing...have some Swamp memories but I'll leave that for another time...this is a family program...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Such an impressive season by MS State.

Miss State is an example of why I don't know how you bet on baseball or can ever feel confident of anything regarding baseball.

They were 1 strike away from 0-2 and the BBQ at the regional.

And they are now sitting 2-0 at the CWS.

That's a good story.

Sad part is that name will live in Florida lore a long time.

He was on the national championship baseball team. His sister was on the national championship softball teams.

The weather has been great in Omaha. They may get this done by August.

I don’t think I have gotten to see a game since they got to Omaha. I get home early today thinking I will get to catch a few innings only to find out the game is delayed. Same thing happened last night.

John Ward passed away. Posted here, some of you guys don't venture into the other forums.

Best there ever has been.

“15, 10, 5 Touchdown BIG ORANGE!”

“Give Him SIX!”

RIP.

Absolutely the best. I would listen on my transistor radio while playing outside. And my Dad and I always listened to the basketball games.

He and Majors were so good together on Johnny's show. You could tell sometimes Ward was thinking this guy is nuts.

VN Store

Back