The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

なんで笑う?

長崎に[がんばれ]は[がんばらんば]!

I didn't understand, now I realize it was inappropriate. I'm sorry.

Awesome for Japan. They played so tight and I thought they were gonna blow it. Even with those 3 points, I am thinking they probably don't advance.

Reactions: 1 person
Awesome for Japan. They played so tight and I thought they were gonna blow it. Even with those 3 points, I am thinking they probably don't advance.

They've looked rough leading into the tournament but I think they can beat Senegal, at least. Poland...maybe a draw.

Colombia is going to struggle. They did not look great.

I don't think Japan will advance, either, I just think it is very possible.

They've looked rough leading into the tournament but I think they can beat Senegal, at least. Poland...maybe a draw.

Colombia is going to struggle. They did not look great.

I don't think Japan will advance, either, I just think it is very possible.

They played a man down for 92 minutes. I think they are going to rage against Senegal, but Poland will be tough.

They played a man down for 92 minutes. I think they are going to rage against Senegal, but Poland will be tough.

Even with the man down, guys like Falcao and James looked sluggish. Plus the red card came on a play Japan created there right at the start- so it's not like they came out firing hot either.

Even with the man down, guys like Falcao and James looked sluggish. Plus the red card came on a play Japan created there right at the start- so it's not like they came out firing hot either.

They are a top-heavy team (like many teams in this tournament) and if the players that make them top heavy looked bad, then that doesn't bode well for them. And you are right about the red card - that was a direct result of them allowing a great scoring chance right out of the gate.

VN Store

Back