Mikal Bridges
SGA
Zhaire Smith
Trae Young

Tier 4
Sexton
Williams
Knox

It's weird that Ayton didn't play center in college and that makes it kinda hard to look at his numbers. His blocks are so low compared to other centers and defense is a concern on film, too. I'm getting nervous about that pick for the Suns.

I think Bagley has bust potential.

Porter Jr missed a season for a bad back at age 18....I don't trust that at all.

If Trae Young isn't awesome at O, he's going to be a bust because he'll be worthless on D.

There are a lot of good players in this draft and I think a few teams in the top 8 are going to end up with lemons.

Porter “leaning towards” allowing all teams to see his medicals tells me he’s not getting the traction with top teams that he thought he would.

Dang, looks my guy Zhaire Smith is moving up. He was getting projected like 25th when I did my scouting report for the Jazz.

My buddy just showed me an article that had the Cavs taking him at 8! I dunno the source, it was a screenshot

That’s higher than what I’ve seen but I’d guess 10-14 for him. He’s a great prospect but his measurements at the combine hurt him.

People still buying Luka as an all star even though he can’t beat second rate league defenders off the dribble

VN Store

Back