OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great Father's day!(you too volly)

Wife and kids let me pick out a new smoker. I ordered it last night. Its bigger than the one I currently have and has a few upgrades. Should be in by the end of the month.

Reactions: 1 person
Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great Father's day!(you too volly)

Wife and kids let me pick out a new smoker. I ordered it last night. Its bigger than the one I currently have and has a few upgrades. Should be in by the end of the month.
Nice

Morning folks. Went and helped a lady who is a swim mom Saturday. Her husband died a few months ago, and she needed help weed eating, and to teach her little boy. It was the kids step-dad, real dad has been gone for years, and we've tried to just be good and help them. One of the girls, around 15,texted my daughter last night and asked her to send her a picture of me for Father's Day. That absolutely broke my heart.

Morning folks. Went and helped a lady who is a swim mom Saturday. Her husband died a few months ago, and she needed help weed eating, and to teach her little boy. It was the kids step-dad, real dad has been gone for years, and we've tried to just be good and help them. One of the girls, around 15,texted my daughter last night and asked her to send her a picture of me for Father's Day. That absolutely broke my heart.

It's awesome that you and your family are there for them

Morning! Safe travels Yankee!

While we were at the lake yesterday, a church group from the next town over came by and baptized 5 youth in the lake. I thought that was powerful and beautiful. It's one thing to do it in a church, but seeing these young people making a profession of faith out in public like that really moved me.

Bless you for stepping up in there time of need. Big push in my home town just to step up and fill needs to our neighbors its good to see.

Hope anyone who has to be outside today has on their air conditioned underwear....its gonna be a hot one!!!

That's really not the response I was expecting out of you.

Morning everyone. Safe travels Joe!

My daughter's best friend has a younger sister who is 9. She was bitten on the face by a spider. Her entire face is swollen and she was admitted to the hospital. If everyone could say a prayer for her that would be wonderful!

Morning everyone. Safe travels Joe!

My daughter's best friend has a younger sister who is 9. She was bitten on the face by a spider. Her entire face is swollen and she was admitted to the hospital. If everyone could say a prayer for her that would be wonderful!

Praying for her.

VN Store

Back