Someone's not playing by the rules!

WTH? The pic has been proven legit by the Clemson radio broadcasting station in upstate SC. Clemson had the dealership remove the photo. Money laundering doesn't go through a major car dealership. They would definitely use a small time idiot like this guy to do so. Problem is social media is always going to get you now. Tee got paid big to decommit from UT and go to Clemson. Probably happened when Dabo and company visited his basketball game. All colleges cheat problem is how much are you willing to risk?

:thud:

WTH? The pic has been proven legit by the Clemson radio broadcasting station in upstate SC. Clemson had the dealership remove the photo. Money laundering doesn't go through a major car dealership. They would definitely use a small time idiot like this guy to do so. Problem is social media is always going to get you now. Tee got paid big to decommit from UT and go to Clemson. Probably happened when Dabo and company visited his basketball game. All colleges cheat problem is how much are you willing to risk?

:thud:

There's certainly something rotten in Denmark or in this case Clemson, SC.

Reactions: 1 person
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I was at UT in late 90s & early 00s and saw what the football players drove on campus.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I was at UT in late 90s & early 00s and saw what the football players drove on campus.

Sounds like we need to start investing in autos again. Dodge Challengers and Chargers are Alabama’s preferred ride IIRC.

Survivor Series: 1972 Ford Pinto Runabout | Cars In Depth

Your crazy if you think we haven’t been giving cars away.

wordpressblog

Now who can photoshop big trey next to this beauty

Obviously the dealership used Higgins and the car to drum up some extra biz. Just because the dealership looks like a cut rate operation doesn't mean they don't have money though. I have a buddy that brokers high end cars and his shop wasn't exactly stellar. He made well enough to own a few vipers so I could see how its possible for an operation like that to have something crazy. Heck its a pretty good sales pitch for them if you think about it in a college town full of young kids who think its cool to get pics and go for a ride in it.

I drove a 76 Pinto when I first got my license.. It wasn't red and it wasn't quite orange (not sure that color even had a name), had black vinyl interior and NO AC... It was better than walkin though... Haaaa..

VN Store

Back