Strength coach making players run 80 yards up the Neyland ramp

Your FIRST thought was “how can I spin this negative for Pruitt?” :shades:

Actually no. Running the field, running the stadium steps, running a hill or ramp if one is available is sometimes used as encouragement to not do something. Seen it used in the local schools not only with athletes but band as well. You are late for camp or workout, your group, not just you, do extra.

True.

I'm old-fashioned, and still think "man" can be a catch-all for both male and female members of the species.

I know that viewpoint is not in vogue these days. Whattayagonnado?

I'm with you JP. Don't see where "mankind" would necessarily exclude any of the dozens of "lifestyle" orientations/choices now recognized at some of our "elite" institutions of higher learning. But it is sadly a too PC world we now live in. Yeah, whattayagonnado?

Reactions: 2 people
tenor.gif

Thanks for that.

I stopped smoking. When I start back I see that as a goal.

I can’t wait till I start smoking again!

Reactions: 2 people
You can post as many pictures with the color balance out of whack as you want, I’ve seen them in person and dealt with the UTAD branding/licensing materials. It’s smokey grey, not black.

I surrender lol. Every pic I look at looks black but I have not seen the jerseys close up so you know better than I.

I could be wrong but I have a feeling we are about to see some changes (hopefully back to classic striping or solid white pants, maybe black outline) in 2019 though. Phil and JP > Nike's brand vision

You can post as many pictures with the color balance out of whack as you want, I’ve seen them in person and dealt with the UTAD branding/licensing materials. It’s smokey grey, not black.

The away football and mens basketball jerseys used to have black trimming around their numbers before the smokey grey.

Last edited:
Piping on jersies and shirts no matter the sport just looks classy and better IMO. I would not be opposed to a darker orange trim piped around the numerals etc. No piping or overlays to me appears like a program, and I don't care at what level, that goes for the cheapest single screening possible to cut costs. It's the same difference to me of buying & rocking a $1.69 power T ball cap at a weekend flea market or wearing a fitted embroidered New Era Power T ball cap. Wanna look like a $1.69 then do it but don't pretend you appear top dollar.

VN Store

Back