Country music thread

If they haven't been mentioned already, I would highly recommend checking out Dailey and Vincent. They are more of a bluegrass/country group rather than strict country.

Reactions: 1 person
If they haven't been mentioned already, I would highly recommend checking out Dailey and Vincent. They are more of a bluegrass/country group rather than strict country.

I saw them at Renfro valley a couple of years ago. Good sound.

Holly Williams and Gillian Welch have great, unique sounds.

Thx. Both are good.

Welch and Natalie merchant have the exact same voice IMO. Listening to the first 2 songs on YouTube, I thought wow..she could pass for NM in concert no problem. Like welches music choices better.

Thx. Both are good.

Welch and Natalie merchant have the exact same voice IMO. Listening to the first 2 songs on YouTube, I thought wow..she could pass for NM in concert no problem. Like welches music choices better.

Merchant has a great voice, but I'm not a huge fan of that style of music.
Glad you enjoyed my suggestions! If you ever have the chance to see Holly live, you should go. It's a moving experience. Don't lie and say you don't at least tear up when she plays "Waiting on June."

“Lifers” now available for pre-order! Just got mine. Also, “must be the whiskey” is available on Spotify, and iTunes.

First Jinks show in Lexington sold out in about 10 minutes, second show is selling pretty good too apparently. I got my ticket. Can't wait

But seriously, while I am a huge fan, I'm really just trolling you lol i’ll stop now, it's getting repetitive haha

VN Store

Back