Unofficial VN NFL FFL (YAHOO)

So, is everyone in here already logged in and ready to go and ****? I haven't heard from a few people, i wanna go ahead and finalize the league and find out drafting positions. So far I've heard from...

Me
Jerry
John
Yank
Crew
Matt
Brad
I told Wylo he's still in and he said he's down but I don't know if he's logged in and knows what's going on

So, is everyone in here already logged in and ready to go and ****? I haven't heard from a few people, i wanna go ahead and finalize the league and find out drafting positions. So far I've heard from...

Me
Jerry
John
Yank
Crew
Matt
Brad
I told Wylo he's still in and he said he's down but I don't know if he's logged in and knows what's going on
Is there a way I could get in? If not I understand.

Me
Jerry
John
Yank
Crew
Matt
Brad
Is this the one I"m in or is that a different one? Just want to make sure you aren't waiting on me.

So I sent out emails to the guys i haven't heard from yet, if I don't hear from them tomorrow I'll probably replace them.

VN Store

Back