OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

No worries, MBRO. Maybe, one day, we can share another thrill, like watching the Vols run out through the T.

The original topic that will never die was created by our fearless leader Freak. It was a place to get hits on the site up when he was building this joint... a place all us old timers hung out to blow off steam and pad our pots count.... I think there were less than a dozen regular posters at the time.... man has this baby boomed!!!

Reactions: 1 person
So, what was OWH's original topic that will never die?
The original topic that will never die was created by our fearless leader Freak. It was a place to get hits on the site up when he was building this joint... a place all us old timers hung out to blow off steam and pad our pots count.... I think there were less than a dozen regular posters at the time.... man has this baby boomed!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Thank you for the repost 2 hours later, I needed to read it again :)

Been a busy... In the warehouse by myself all week. did find some time to hang some pics in our new office.

Attachments

• office.jpg
    office.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3

VN Store

Back