Someone's not playing by the rules!

Yeah, kind of old news. Rumor has it that Clemson forked over the dough to land Higgans and Tennessee refused to do so.

Also rumored that he was spotted driving a Lexus around even before his commitment.

Also rumored that Butch and Tennessee turned Clemson in for these flagrant infractions. Hope they did.

Clemson has been busted for this before, in our region. Sad fact is though, every school does it.....maybe not to this level, so... :hmm:

Last edited:
This is sour grapes. His family is not hurting for money. More than likely Tee has made the most out of his money so that his kid can have nice things like this. Zero proof exists that he got this car because he went to Clemson and zero proof that Dabo is running a dirty program.

Edit: Just read an article that debunked it. He didn't even buy the car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
This is sour grapes. His family is not hurting for money. More than likely Tee has made the most out of his money so that his kid can have nice things like this. Zero proof exists that he got this car because he went to Clemson and zero proof that Dabo is running a dirty program.

Tee Higgins is not Tee Martins son! Amari Rogers is Tee Martins son. Tee Higgins is Amaris best friend and was named after Tee Martin!

😉

Reactions: 3 people
I just want to see a picture of Dino with his head popping out over that windshield. Better watch for them South Cackalacky monster mosquitos, or he'll lose an eye.

Not an NSX I don't think. Judging by only the size I think Lotus too. Just not smart enough to figure out which one.

Maybe the Elise. I wish it was real. Athletes should get whatever schools want to pay them with no requirement to attend the school in question. If they want to be a student, it's on their dime or via other type of scholly/financial aid.

I won't say Dabo/Clemson are cheating. I will say rich folks don't get rich by always playing by the rules. In the same way I believe great football teams stay great by finding ways.

Judging by the dealership, that car probably isn't as expensive as you'd think. Can't tell what it is, but just checked the dealership website and their most expensive vehicle is a Ford Raptor for $43k.
Edit: I'm an idiot. It is definitely a McLaren. And that sh***y dealership ain't selling no McLarens.. nor is Tee driving one.
What I was about to say. And the op is advertising for Clemson

Daddy bought him a kit car at a discount due to the free advertising. That will be the explanation from booster bubba and his car lot.

Reactions: 1 person
PS: in college, what did Tee Martin drive? Wasn't it a Z28 Camaro?

Well it ain't like getting paid 1/2 million to paint trim on a church is it?

I won't say Dabo/Clemson are cheating. I will say rich folks don't get rich by always playing by the rules. In the same way I believe great football teams stay great by finding ways.

so, all rich people cheat? what a maroon!

i know some poor folks that got rich by not always playing by the rules...

PS: in college, what did Tee Martin drive? Wasn't it a Z28 Camaro?

Well it ain't like getting paid 1/2 million to paint trim on a church is it?

I thought he had a Volvo at some point. I remember after a big game that an unnamed WR walked into an establishment I was in and got out a large envelope with tons of cash (thousands of dollars) to make some purchases. Any program at that elite level pays the players. Period.

VN Store

Back