CWS Thread

Pitcher from Wright State was pumped and deservedly so...3-3, B9 vs. Stanford...

Wright State and Stanford go to extras!!!

ooops...not extras, B9...:crazy:

that's embarrassing....

Last edited:
T13, 3-3 Wright St. vs. Stanford

Catcher for WS is a good player.

Stanford ends up winning with a walk off single....Vanderhook from CSF is happy, Stanford used some arms tonight...Wright State, wouldn't count them out, but it's a tough loss.

As a Tennessee Tech grad, I hoped to see the Golden Eagles, but after watching a guy swimming in the dugout in Oxford, I understand why games were postponed. It rained every day except for Sunday in Hoover, so enter summer in the South. :yes:

Reactions: 1 person
We will always have this.

0002410_peerless-price-of-the-vols.jpeg

Now that was sweet back in the day.....

some pretty good games so far...SEC looking pretty good...one day, hopefully we'll be on here cheering the BaseVols to a CWS win...well, I do like to dream...:)

GBO!

109 pitches, 2 1/2 hour rain delay and FSU’s Mike Martin brings back their pitcher to finish the 9th. Were up 2-0 and lost 3-2 to MSU on a walk off 3-run dinger

109 pitches, 2 1/2 hour rain delay and FSU’s Mike Martin brings back their pitcher to finish the 9th. Were up 2-0 and lost 3-2 to MSU on a walk off 3-run dinger

Now I feel justified for wanting them to go 0-2.

Drew Parrish pitched a phenomenal game however you can’t come back after sitting 2 1/2 hours.

The UNCW - Ohio State game is pretty good . UNCW with 17 hits and have left 14 runners on. Bottom of the 13th.....UNCW with 2 on and 1 out

Gamecock Baseball
‏
Verified account

@GamecockBasebll
Follow Follow @GamecockBasebll
More
Welp, the earliest we will start here is at 8:30 p.m. Storms are approaching Greenville. We will keep you updated on the first pitch time.

Gamecock Baseball
‏
Verified account

@GamecockBasebll
Follow Follow @GamecockBasebll
More
Welp, the earliest we will start here is at 8:30 p.m. Storms are approaching Greenville. We will keep you updated on the first pitch time.

GREAT!! Wife made dinner plans and I can make it back for the last 3-4 innings.

Wow

Then he deserves to lose and his time is done.
Zero excuse for that!

VN Store

Back