Bituli is a Bad Man..

Jalen Reeves-Maybin || "Moneybacker" || Tennessee Highlights - YouTube

Do anyone who thinks he wasnt a "thumper"

Back to Bituli though..I know that we were all pretty mesmerized by DKjr's freshman year, finishing with 66 tackles and playing so well for a freshman. Not trying to take away from that, but I think the last two seasons we've been in this "man, once DKjr is back...then our defense will come together".
Bituli had a more impressive first year starting than DKjr (Bituli was ST freshman year), and Sapp was a bright spot last year, finishing with 78 tackles. Awesome for him after struggling with injuries himself his first two seasons.
Ignont played sparingly last year as a freshman and there's no reason he wont come on strong this season. Side note: he was recruited by Tosh and Pruitt at Alabama.
That leaves JJ Peterson as the most likely candidate to come in and compete in that 2 deep for ILB. I don't think I need to say much about him, that dude is ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I hope we can compare him one day to he looked like Eric Westmoreland. Just saying jrm was alright but I would love a heavy hitter at backer. Jrm was not a smasher.

Eddie Moore 1A South Pittsburg. I would take another like him also!
Chief recruited HS Rb's and developed their talent.

VN Store

Back