School shooting at Central High School in Knoxville (merged from main board)

yeah, it sucks. heard it all over the news on the way to work. hope the kid that was injured is alright.

I know this isn't the right section, but I didn't know where else to put it.

As many of you all probably know by now, there was a shooting at Central High School today in Knoxville. I'm 17 and go there. The person that was shot has past away. Its a terrible tragedy and I hope everyone will keep the victims family and friends in their prayers.

On my prayer list for sure, and God listens intently to the prayers of children and sinners, so you say yours, I'll say mine, and from our lips to God's ears. Best wishes.

Maybe we should let God back in our schools! Prayers to you young man and all that attend your school.
I agree. Of course it was a different time then, but when prayer was still held in schools the biggest problems were chewing gum and running in the halls.

i agree about prayers in school. we've become so politically correct, that America is afraid to offend everyone except Christians. Christians should be offended by the way things are going.

I just graduated from UTK and had a couple of very good buddies that went to Central and had younger siblings that currently go there...I am so sorry to the families involved.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Very sad that a youth would end another's life, changing his own for the worse.

VN Store

Back