Netflix

ROFL...yeah because I'm sure you'd be all about championing "different opinions" if it were boycotting a political family you agreed with.

And how are your boycotting buddies valuing "different opinions" when they are taking their ball and going home because someone they hate is getting a show that nobody is forcing them to watch?

Why would a Democrat boycott netflix? You heard 'narcissism' and thought I meant Obama? LOL!

I would buy netflix stock if they boycotted numbnut Trump

You having parents who canceled netflix because of Obama is not at all surprising. :)

I don't know why that isn't surprising. I abhore politics and politicians. I can't help that I have die hard southern baptist parents who hate Obama to the point cancelling their subscription. I told them they were ridiculous. Netflix stock has made me a ton of money the last couple of years and I ain't going anywhere.

I don't know why that isn't surprising. I abhore politics and politicians. I can't help that I have die hard southern baptist parents who hate Obama to the point cancelling their subscription. I told them they were ridiculous. Netflix stock has made me a ton of money the last couple of years and I ain't going anywhere.

Because you are the opposite and have a general distaste for people with views anything close to your parents.

Show me some support for the idea that it's not a thing. I'll get you started:

It’s not a thing. Has zero traction. It’s just click bait for necks who hate Obama and for libs who hate necks.

It’s a non story. Just something that easily triggers the dumbest from both sides. Free money if you make a living on clicks.

Reactions: 1 person
It’s not a thing. Has zero traction. It’s just click bait for necks who hate Obama and for libs who hate necks.

It’s a non story. Just something that easily triggers the dumbest from both sides. Free money if you make a living on clicks.

So no link?

Finished Jessica Jones S2. Overall I think I ended up liking it more than S1. It started slow but once it got going, it was good. And it wasn't much but at least they added a few things to remind people it's supposed to be in the MCU (JJ's boyfriend's kid asks her if she knows Captain America and he's a big fan of his, and they talked about sending someone to The Raft, the prision from Civil War.)

Follow the hashtag #boycottnetflix on twitter

It'll take you the 3-day weekend to get thru it all, but you'll quickly see it's not fake news and spam bots.

It's a bunch of salty, sensitive snowflakes on the right.

640 tweets is a fart in the wind. Maybe 'fake news' was bad wording.

It's an example of something being blown out of proportion because it incites both sides. Gets people bent out of shape over something that has 640 tweets about it. Wonder how many are the same people or spam bots?

Bump

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back