The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

He hasn’t had a 1000 yard season since 2014. I’ll pass. Especially for the money he is wanting.

He wants a one-year deal and we have more than enough money for that. We may pass because we think highly of Davis, or some locker room concern, but on-field I'd take him in a heartbeat.

He wants a one-year deal and we have more than enough money for that. We may pass because we think highly of Davis, or some locker room concern, but on-field I'd take him in a heartbeat.

We have money and we have talent to win now. It’s very low risk.

Reactions: 1 person
The New Era Titans jerseys are noticeably different,and are great.

The Titans on the front is a bigger size , the numbers altered from ordinary to a different style,the ringer T style stripes on the bottom that continues upward also connected around on the sides, on the shoulders what resembles a Blade with that is a light gray.

No more Titams blue on the shoulders which is a big change including the shape.

Really hard to mistake the new era Titans uniforms for the original Titans uniforms.

A great mix of colors Navy a Dark color, Titans blue a bright color, and a light color that is silver.

It's asinine and laughable a person analysing the new uniforms seriously said the uniforms are ugly.
Nothing ugly about the new uniforms which have a great color combo, and unique new designs.

We have money and we have talent to win now. It’s very low risk.

As a Cowboys fan I have to say that it is also pretty low reward. Dez is no longer a threat anywhere except the red zone. And even then, with a physical CB he's less than 50-50. Right now he's a slightly better option than T.O. And that's just because T.O. is a head case.

As a Cowboys fan I have to say that it is also pretty low reward. Dez is no longer a threat anywhere except the red zone. And even then, with a physical CB he's less than 50-50. Right now he's a slightly better option than T.O. And that's just because T.O. is a head case.

And what is Dez?

Sorry Titans fans but no matter u try jags have afc South locked up EASY

Part me even gives them about 35% chance to make the SB

Just so much talent and I think if they face pats again in afc title game they get the job done

There’s just so many young guys in first or second yr who will continue to get better

Just need to find a stud safety that’s about all they’re missing

Yannick Ngakoue, AJ Bouye, telvin smith and most of all look for myles jack

That LB crew with telvin and are already monster duo at LB but the DL that added Taven Bryan are gonna be tearing shiz up

Last edited:
Do they still have Blake Bortles at QB?

Yep and I’m not even worried

Would I prefer somebody else duh

But he made huge strides from 16 to17 and when u got such a great defense along with really good RBs like Fournette and Yeldon plus young WRs galore

Maybe he goes the Alex Smith route a snails pace at developing but I think Coughlin is helping him improve at a surprising rate

Or I hope so

Just so much talent and I think if they face pats again in afc title game they get the job done

There’s just so many young guys in first or second yr who will continue to get better

That LB crew with telvin and are already monster duo at LB but the DL that added Taven Bryan are gonna be tearing shiz up

Attachments

• ktf.gif
    ktf.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 187
Reactions: 4 people

Jags are indeed talented and should be a playoff team again on paper, but didn't you all have a historically fortunate season last year regarding injuries? Seems like I remember reading some ridiculous stat about the entire 11 on D starting every game. That's extremely difficult to replicate. Also can't help but wonder when the Bortles experiment is going to implode. I don't think anyone would be surprised if he's no longer starting come week 16.

The Titans are actually sitting in a pretty good spot. No one is really talking about us despite going 9-7 and winning a playoff game with Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble coaching the team last year, Mariota is due for a bounce back season under a 21st century coaching staff, and we added some very good pieces on D and now have legit talent at all 3 levels. In fact, call this a bold prediction if you want, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if our defense finishes in the same ballpark as Jacksonville. All things considered, we should have a damn good team in '18.

There’s some randomness involved in year-to-year team defensive performance, and almost no one is the actual #1 defense in consecutive years. Most likely the defense slips to #5 or something, and with that slip plus Blake Bortles against a first-place schedule, the Jags have more downside than their fans would probably admit.

Really, if Luck and Watson are healthy, any of the 4 teams can win this division.

There’s some randomness involved in year-to-year team defensive performance, and almost no one is the actual #1 defense in consecutive years. Most likely the defense slips to #5 or something, and with that slip plus Blake Bortles against a first-place schedule, the Jags have more downside than their fans would probably admit.

Really, if Luck and Watson are healthy, any of the 4 teams can win this division.
They are one Ramsey injury away from being average

They are one Ramsey injury away from being average

This.

On O the issues us and will continue to be Bortles. Despite their fortunate season, the dude cannot read D's and is an "in the area" thrower on accuracy. The rest of the league has the tape and the off season to figure them out, just like they did against our O last season.

Doesn't look like the Dodd's going to be a Titan much longer, if ever really was. Didn't show for OTA's. The roster is loaded with OLB's and they drafted Landry for the position.

I do like how the jags are set up being a defensive guy. However, if I was the Jags the Titans would scare the sh!+ out of me. Mariota paired with Lewis and a OC coming from the Rams tree... that gives me
Concerns if I am the jags. And so does the Texans.

VN Store

Back