Is Mack Wilson of Alabama mad that we gott Pruitt or aggravating our quarterback

Man, you ain't just kidding.

You know what we need? We need some damn journalists.

You know, the kind of writers who go out and find something truly remarkable, and write about it. The guys who dig until they uncover something nobody knew before. It doesn't have to be scandalous, just interesting. It can be about some obscure stat that turns out to actually mean something, or a philosophy some assistant coach has that is truly unique and seems effective, or anything like that.

What we don't need are more "journalists" who sit around watching their twitter feed to see who dissed whom. We don't need bloggers who are so lazy they turn a "no news on this front" response by a coach into a no-news "news" story.

And we definitely don't need VN members linking those non-story stories, because that just encourages the lazy, craftless "journalists" to stick to their unproductive ways.

Please. Some real journalists. Please.
Should be required reading before posting a link to anything.

Reactions: 1 person
Literally lebron James every single game wanting a Foul, even if someone looks at him wrong. Dude is half the man that MJ was.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 248
Reactions: 2 people
This is stupid and is irrelevant to anything UT related other than people think it's some sort of shot at Tennessee because we haven't won.

Man, you ain't just kidding.

You know what we need? We need some damn journalists.

You know, the kind of writers who go out and find something truly remarkable, and write about it. The guys who dig until they uncover something nobody knew before. It doesn't have to be scandalous, just interesting. It can be about some obscure stat that turns out to actually mean something, or a philosophy some assistant coach has that is truly unique and seems effective, or anything like that.

What we don't need are more "journalists" who sit around watching their twitter feed to see who dissed whom. We don't need bloggers who are so lazy they turn a "no news on this front" response by a coach into a no-news "news" story.

And we definitely don't need VN members linking those non-story stories, because that just encourages the lazy, craftless "journalists" to stick to their unproductive ways.

Please. Some real journalists. Please.

This guy probably agrees with you, but that shtick won't fly in today's world.

journalism.jpg

Its easy to be another faceless spoke in a wheel, say what you want but JG came here to try and turn a program around rather than just be another in a crowd.

Has all the media turned into the National Enquirer? smh Next week somehow there will be death threats as JG turns into bat boy and haunts Saban from beyond. Lordy Mercy how times have changed.

I'm sure Mack Wilson is a lifelong Warriors fan since 2014 just like most current Bama fans are lifelong fans since 2008.....

It's funny, I bailed on NBA in the early 80s, sticking mostly just to college ball since then, but up to that point I had always been a Warriors fan (Rick Barry was da man). Now, here in the last couple years I've been sparking a little more interest in pro ball again but I'm afraid to outwardly embrace the only favorite team I ever had because I'd come across just as a bandwagoneer. What's a boy to do? lol

VN Store

Back