Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Chatter

Please take this with a HUGE grain of salt but supposedly this leaked gif is the actual in-game model of Pikachu for the new Switch Pokémon game. I hope this is true!

ZEf5zDd.gif

So, what’s the deal on this Pokémon game? May make me pull the trigger.

Rumor is that it's more or less a re make of Yellow, going back to Kanto and focusing on the initial 151 Pokémon. Nintendo supposedly is using this to re-introduce Pokémon to a new generation.

Rumor is that it's more or less a re make of Yellow, going back to Kanto and focusing on the initial 151 Pokémon. Nintendo supposedly is using this to re-introduce Pokémon to a new generation.

That’s my generation of Pokémon. I’m very happy about this. As others have said, it’d be awesome if it were a free roam game like the recent Zelda games.

That’s my generation of Pokémon. I’m very happy about this. As others have said, it’d be awesome if it were a free roam game like the recent Zelda games.

Nintendo would legitimately break records if they did that with Pokemon. Also it would be awesome to see the Pokemon instead of surprise attacks.

Nintendo would legitimately break records if they did that with Pokemon. Also it would be awesome to see the Pokemon instead of surprise attacks.

Yeah, between this and the new Super Smash Brothers, I don't see how the Switch isn't the #1 selling console in 2018.

I am too but I would want to battle the Pokemon then throw the ball but that little bit got me pumped

Yeah, I don’t know why they went away from that. It was the core tenant of the first games. You have to weaken a Pokémon to catch it. God I sound like such a nerd.

Listen, nerds.. Are you seriously talking about Pokemon? How old are you guys? 12?

Totally kidding! I have a 3DS and am sure my friend code is ready to be exchanged. Just saying.

Pokemon X
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Moon

My current games.

Pokemon gold and crystal on the 3ds from the virtual console...

#Charizard4reals

Here is my strange "what if" theory regarding Pokémon Switch. If it turns out to be true (doubtful), you heard it from me first. So it’s an exclusive.

What if Let’s Go Pikachu takes place in Kanto and contains all Gen 1 Pokémon without needing to trade. Meanwile Let’s Go Eevee takes place in Johto and contains all Gen 2 pokemon without needing to trade. So if you want G2 in Pikachu or G1 in Eevee, then you have to trade with the other version?

Here is my strange "what if" theory regarding Pokémon Switch. If it turns out to be true (doubtful), you heard it from me first. So it’s an exclusive.

What if Let’s Go Pikachu takes place in Kanto and contains all Gen 1 Pokémon without needing to trade. Meanwile Let’s Go Eevee takes place in Johto and contains all Gen 2 pokemon without needing to trade. So if you want G2 in Pikachu or G1 in Eevee, then you have to trade with the other version?

Maybe not exactly what they will do, but this has been a recipe they have done since the dawn of the game series so I am positive they will do it again. That's an interesting thought on how they will do it, too.

I want to walk around and catch Pokémon and I want to get badges for battling gym members.

I’m also interested in the possibilities of online play.

The Switch may not be the most fancy high tech system out there, but Nintendo knows how to make a system and not cheat their fans.

For a handheld, it actually is pretty cutting edge. The X1 Tegra chip, which is what powers the Switch, is not that old. The Playstation Vita was the most powerful handheld prior to Switch, and the Switch absolutely smokes the Vita.

Last edited:
Man y’all been talking about the switch being sturdy and I come home to a broken left joy con. Anyone had this happen? Not sure if it happen when dropped or from my son trying to put it on crooked.

Fortunately you can buy just one and save a buck.

NES Classic Minis will be available again June 29th. Since I got a Super NES Classic I'm going to get a NES one too. Plus I'm betting by the end of the year they'll announce a N64 Classic.

Would be awesome. I have mini NES, mini SNES, and a raspberry pi, but the N64 games on the pi struggle a bit.

VN Store

Back