UFC Thread

They don't try to take down the ref within .005 seconds of being rocked.

It takes two to keep an argument going.

Uuhh ya.....everything doesn’t have to be an argument. Sometimes I like to discuss things. I’ll try to remember that you don’t do simple discussions.

wow, UFC cut Yair Rodriguez!

1 year without a fight and I guess he pussed out on two offers. Cut.

I think this is less about Yair and more about Dana White making a statement. If you aren't selling PPV's, they legitimately don't care for you if you're not going to be a "yes man" type of employee. Yair turned down some bad matchups coming off a beating by Frankie Edgar. He is only 25 and developing. Tough to cut like that.

Reactions: 1 person
I think this is less about Yair and more about Dana White making a statement. If you aren't selling PPV's, they legitimately don't care for you if you're not going to be a "yes man" type of employee. Yair turned down some bad matchups coming off a beating by Frankie Edgar. He is only 25 and developing. Tough to cut like that.

He'd sell PPV's if he'd accept a fight. As fans, we complain about matchups designed to protect fighters' records. It's not like Lamas and and that Russian are top ranked guys.

He'd sell PPV's if he'd accept a fight. As fans, we complain about matchups designed to protect fighters' records. It's not like Lamas and and that Russian are top ranked guys.

I just think he expected the UFC to give him an easier fight. UFC did him no favors with the Frankie fight.

Legitimately lol'd when I saw Dern miss weight by over 7lbs. Absolutely ridiculous. She should have had to forfeit and take a loss on her record for something like that.

VN Store

Back