GBO!!!
Staff member
tenor.gif

WATCH: WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

LISTEN: UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

GBO!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
8 AM Power Hour on the West Coast. Niceeee. Might be a little something extra in the coffee tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 person
sounds like a party...didn't know 67 was that talented...:)...:toast:...

GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Go Vols!!! Let's get to Hoover. Neely on the hill, bats get fired up today and we see another day!

Reactions: 3 people
We need this win to go to Hoover. If we win we will have 13 sec wins the most in 10 years. We will also have 30 wins only 2 ut teams who posted 31 and 30 wins the last ten years. Great start for Vitello.

Reactions: 4 people
Packing for Hoover next week. Tired of other fans asking, "When are your Vols coming back?" GBO :good!:

8 AM Power Hour on the West Coast. Niceeee. Might be a little something extra in the coffee tomorrow.

I shot for 1 PM, but your host said it wasn't early enough...let's see what time he shows up and what kind of condition his condition is in? :dance2:

who do you guys come in with after Neely? I think we are in really good shape , due to match ups. I think if we get 7 out of Neely we could try to get an inning out of Wallace or Schultz, and you still have GS to close it in the 9th. U still have Benoit , Walsh and Heflin as well. I honestly like the match ups . If our Bats can give these guys some run support we can do this . I say it’s time for an offensive break out today !!! Go Vols!

who do you guys come in with after Neely? I think we are in really good shape , due to match ups. I think if we get 7 out of Neely we could try to get an inning out of Wallace or Schultz, and you still have GS to close it in the 9th. U still have Benoit , Walsh and Heflin as well. I honestly like the match ups . If our Bats can give these guys some run support we can do this . I say it’s time for an offensive break out today !!! Go Vols!

Whoever it takes...

giphy.gif

It'll depend on the matchups, but I like Wallace/Heflin.

If you do that and win, we have Lingo/Crochet/Stallings for Tuesday.

It'll depend on the matchups, but I like Wallace/Heflin.

If you do that and win, we have Lingo/Crochet/Stallings for Tuesday.

I like Wallace and Walsh. They have the two lowest era’s on the team. Heflin’s era in conference is over 20! Not today.

VN Store

Back