Bovada sets Tennessee's 2018 win total at 6.5

Dude it’s 6.5 lmao

People are stuck on 4-8 last year. With a competent head coach we’re probably at least 8-4. Pruitt seems like a football coach. Call me crazy but I think we have enough talent that just needs coaching up in order to beat mediocre Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Vandy and South Carolina teams. We probably won’t win all those games by any means. But give me 6-6 or 7–5 all day. 6.5 was the perfect number as 6-6 or 7-5 will most certainly be the result this year.

I'm with you at 7-5...that's my number, and am optimistic with the coaching staff... That being said, you KNOW that all the teams highlighted are saying the same thing about us. We haven't proven much of anything the last two years, except that we can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Gut check OD and Nation.

Whatever amount of money that would seriously hurt...(3 months mortgage payments?) and by winning you receive 3 million tax free.

Over/under 6.5

Lol Behr im going with Over 6.5, where my dream house at?

Lol Behr im going with Over 6.5, where my dream house at?

To get the mega-bucks, you have to bet the Vols win the national championship. 350-to-1 odds being given.

So bet $3,000, and win a cool million if we get the natty.

No idea why Behr thinks that is tax-free. He wishes. :)

To get the mega-bucks, you have to bet the Vols win the national championship. 350-to-1 odds being given.

Lol alright dropping 3 large tomorrow lol! I'm not that delusional but that would be nice for sure

Lol alright dropping 3 large tomorrow lol! I'm not that delusional but that would be nice for sure

Yeah, it would. :good!:

My wife and I have that as a favorite game when driving cross-country and bored: "what would you do if we won the lottery?"

Of course, we don't play the lottery. Tax for people who don't do math. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
In all seriousness the UF game will show hat kind of coach Pruitt has the potential to be. Can he beat a rival who is coming off just as bad as season as us with a 1st year HC as well at home? UF needs to be a W

I think you’re spot on.

Getting a win here means we probably handled WV and got some momentum too. If that happens maybe we will have a real shot at doing something special this season.

I work with a bunch of UF fans that grew up in Knoxville but are just true Anti-Vols. So they love nothing more than watching us struggle. Hopefully Pruitt and the boys shut them up.

Because I said it was. Its my rules. Seriously, I didn't want anyone to have to math, or Biopsyman saying it "would only be about 1.8 million. That ain't F U money."

I think we win 6. So I'd take the under, but if Sunny or Jack wanna avi bet, I'll take the over.

Because I said it was. Its my rules. Seriously, I didn't want anyone to have to math, or Biopsyman saying it "would only be about 1.8 million. That ain't F U money."

I think we win 6. So I'd take the under, but if Sunny or Jack wanna avi bet, I'll take the over.

You da boss, boss dog.

Yeah, it would. :good!:

My wife and I have that as a favorite game when driving cross-country and bored: "what would you do if we won the lottery?"

Of course, we don't play the lottery. Tax for people who don't do math. :thumbsup:

My favorite answer was from an employee a few years ago. Lotto was like 80 million and he bought 50. I asked him what he would do if he won. Without hesitation he said "I don't know but I'd figure it out after rehab".

Reactions: 3 people
I predicted 5 wins last year and expect UT to actually do it this year. 6 wins and a bowl invite would be great.

Those predicting more than 7 wins are delusional.

I predicted 5 wins last year and expect UT to actually do it this year. 6 wins and a bowl invite would be great.

Those predicting more than 7 wins are delusional.

I don't know if predicting over 7 is delusional.... I mean we have a lot of toss up games.... I would just say it is being overly confident or even hopeful about those toss up games.

6-6 would be a solid first year for Pruitt.

7-5 would be excellent.

I work with a bunch of UF fans that grew up in Knoxville but are just true Anti-Vols. So they love nothing more than watching us struggle. Hopefully Pruitt and the boys shut them up.

Florida fans haven’t exactly had room to enjoy other team’s struggles lately, particularly last year.

Last edited:
In all seriousness the UF game will show hat kind of coach Pruitt has the potential to be. Can he beat a rival who is coming off just as bad as season as us with a 1st year HC as well at home? UF needs to be a W

Florida had 3 conference wins to UT’s 0 wins. Yes. Florida had a horrible year too. No. Florida is not coming off just as bad a season as us.

Florida fans haven’t exactly had room to enjoy other team’s struggles lately, particularly last year.

Florida’s Record
2015 - 10-4 SEC East Champion
2016 - 9-4 SEC East Champion
2017 - 4-7 5th place in SEC East

Yeah. Florida has really struggled lately. 90% of the Vol fan base would be streaking through the campus if UT had Florida’s results (back to back SEC East) in 2015 & 2016.

Last edited:
Florida had 3 conference wins to UT’s 0 wins. Yes. Florida had a horrible year too. No. Florida is not coming off just as bad a season as us.

After looking at Florida's roster, they could have a decent team next year. Quarterback is a big question mark, but other than that I don't see any position that looks too bad. Plus, Mullen brought a lot of his staff with him from MSU, so they should have an organizational advantage over most new coaching staffs. Scheme changes will take time, but I wouldn't be surprised if they outperform expectations.

Florida’s Record
2015 - 10-4 SEC East Champion
2016 - 9-4 SEC East Champion
2017 - 4-7 5th place in SEC East

Yeah. Florida has really struggled lately. 90% of the Vol fan base would be streaking through the campus if UT had Florida’s results (back to back SEC East) in 2015 & 2016.

Thier expectations are equally high as Vol fans, We all know that 2016, they were backdoored in SEC Championship, because of our ineptitude in coaching and playing. As we still glory in our memories of the “90’s”, they still have the Spurrier and Meyer years. There’s no glory in winning by default. They also see that the product that has been on field for the last few years has not lived up to thier expectations, regardless of the record.

Gut check OD and Nation.

Whatever amount of money that would seriously hurt...(3 months mortgage payments?) and by winning you receive 3 million tax free.

Over/under 6.5

3 million?

Even if it was tax free, that ain't FU money.

This team is not that bad as what u think. The team will play with alot more intensity with this new coach. I see this team winning 8 games this season. With this new staff i dont see them losing to teams like Kentucky, Mizzou, and Vandy its going to be a different feel with this team. This team should beat UF and USC. Dont sleep on the upset over Auburn. Beat Auburn would make 9 wins.

We finish 9-3

Depend on who stays healthy. We can sit here and shoot the bull about how much faith we have in these guys or how much we are concerned. Staying healthy, and buying into what Fitzgerald puts them through is going to decide how this season plays out.

If they buy in, 9-3 is possible. If the training room reminds us of a MASH unit, some folk will be spending time piddling with hobbies or working voluntary overtime this fall.

VN Store

Back