Recruiting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
True or false?

Yeah I guess it depends on what you define as criticizing the in game coaching.

I don’t question strategies or decisions in game because we don’t know the countless factors that go into the decision making. However I can see the results and can be critical of them at times.

I was upset with 2 games this season. Missouri and Loyola. I felt like those were our two worst played games.

I don’t question strategies or decisions in game because we don’t know the countless factors that go into the decision making. However I can see the results and can be critical of them at times.

I find this very very interesting. Let me change a few words and you tell me what you think

"I don't question decisions made in recruiting because we don't know the countless factors that go into the decision making. However I can see the results on the court and can be critical or celebrate those decisions at times"

I find this very very interesting. Let me change a few words and you tell me what you think

"I don't question decisions made in recruiting because we don't know the countless factors that go into the decision making. However I can see the results on the court and can be critical or celebrate those decisions at times"

I knew in my gut you would respond with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back