Road to Hoover - 2018 Edition

As of 4/30/18

Auburn and LSU are also 10-11however I don't think they will factor in at the moment........

Kentucky 10-11
@Tennessee
Mississippi State
@Vanderbilt

Missouri 9-12
Georgia
@South Carolina
Tennessee

Mississippi State 9-12
@Alabama
@Kentucky
Florida

Tennessee 8-13
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
@Missouri

Alabama 5-16
Mississippi State
@LSU
Ole Miss

The way Vandy is playing, win 2 out 3 against them and things get interesting. They could get swept this weekend and then lose 2 of 3 to UK and that is a 2 and 7 finish. All we would need is 1 more win elsewhere and we have the tie breaker. This is very doable. And how sweet would it be to knock them out. :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
The way Vandy is playing, win 2 out 3 against them and things get interesting. They could get swept this weekend and then lose 2 of 3 to UK and that is a 2 and 7 finish. All we would need is 1 more win elsewhere and we have the tie breaker. This is very doable. And how sweet would it be to knock them out. :rock:

We gonna sweep Vandy.

A Georgia sweep at Mizzou and Vols get 2 of 3 vs UK at home would be nice. I don't see Miss State losing the series at Alabama tho. Need to be within one game of Mizzou going into the last weekend in Columbia to have a chance.

Games of Interest Today:

Auburn vs Vandy 3pm
Georgia vs Mizzou 3pm
UF vs A&M 5pm
Tennessee vs UK 6pm
Miss St. vs Bama 7pm
Arky vs LSU 8pm

We will sweep Vandy. They are beat up and have zero confidence. They might get lucky and win one, but series is ours. Book it.

Updated 5/6

Last weekend will be huge as always.......Vanderbilt is now on the list.

Kentucky 11-13
Mississippi State
@Vanderbilt

Mississippi State 11-13
@Kentucky
Florida

Vanderbilt 11-13
@Tennessee
Kentucky

Tennessee 10-14
Vanderbilt
@Missouri

Missouri 9-15
@South Carolina
Tennessee

Alabama 6-18
@LSU
Ole Miss

It would be so sweet to see Vols take Vandy down. You rarely see anyone wearing Vandy caps until baseball season around Franklin.

I could win at Vandy with 35 full scholarships. Corbin is a good guy but he's no Casey Stengel

tabulating the Pick'em......lots of folks who lost big this weekend!

VN Store

Back