Knoxville Restaurants

I might be confused, but how does taking your mom out to a nice meal on Mother’s Day make one a sheep?

I bet you go out shopping on black friday too.

Doing what the hordes do just because you think you are supposed to is sheeplike behavior.

Doing what the hordes do just because you think you are supposed to is sheeplike behavior.

And if your mother loves doing that, do you baaaaah at her until she feels bad enough to do what you'd rather do?

Reactions: 4 people

Oh, sorry for doing whatever the women who gave me life and has put up with my **** unconditionaly for 38 years wants to do on Mother’s Day.

How selfish of me.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh, sorry for doing whatever the women who gave me life and has put up with my **** unconditionaly for 38 years wants to do on Mother’s Day.

How selfish of me.

I guess I'm a sheep, too. Mom has given me 42 years of love, and my wife is at 17 and going strong. How they have put up with me this long is incomprehensible to me. If they like going out on Mothers' Day, it seems like the least I could do to show my appreciation.

Reactions: 2 people
I guess I'm a sheep, too. Mom has given me 42 years of love, and my wife is at 17 and going strong. How they have put up with me this long is incomprehensible to me. If they like going out on Mothers' Day, it seems like the least I could do to show my appreciation.

Married a youngin'. :)

Also, stop trolling. This is a stupid hill to die on.

whatever hit the buffet I really don't care. My mom would rather I cook her a steak on my green egg and clean up the kitchen afterwards. You stand in line, whatever floats your boat.

I just don't understand people that like to go out into the crowded masses. That doesn't seem enjoyable but again if that is what they want rock n roll.

Reactions: 1 person
You stand in line, whatever floats your boat.

Except there’s no standing in line at Chesapeake’s.

I know this because I’ve, you know, actually been there for their holiday buffet. They have this thing there, called “options”, and what happens is that there’s so many of them that nobody has to wait in line.

Pretty crazy.

I know this because I’ve, you know, actually been there for their holiday buffet. They have this thing there, called “options”, and what happens is that there’s so many of them that nobody has to wait in line.

Pretty crazy.

No line at Seasons or Lakeside, either. Reservations.

Pretty crazy.

Very crazy sound like the Meadowview's buffets, no standing in line. I told her about Chesapeake's when you mentioned that you went to the Easter buffet. She loves a good seafood so I said I would take her and a couple of her friends.

You’re a doctor, that’s how.

Jk you’re a good dude. But I still thought it

I just don't understand people that like to go out into the crowded masses. That doesn't seem enjoyable but again if that is what they want rock n roll.

Again, this seems like a weird argument as it's not about what WE want to do, but instead, what they want to do. Happy for you that your cooking works for you. My father is an incredible cook and has done all the cooking in my household since the day I was born. For Mothers' Day my mom loves going out to a buffet and, frankly, so does my dad. He cooks her favorite peppered steak for dinner. baaah baaah, I guess.

Went to the new Chesapake's on 9630 Parkside Dr.

Still good food & service, hard to find, but it is across the street from Volvo dealer.

You hit them on a good night. One of the owners cooks there on occasion and he’s top notch. But when he’s not there the flavor can be lacking.

I've always had good experiences with the food but I didn't get tacos until that last time. Austin burned me out on tacos.

VN Store

Back