NBA Playoffs Thread

They reported last night during the broadcast that she had been struggling with illness for some time but did not say what it was.

Is it just me, or is this story really strange? It seemingly came out of nowhere. Was his wife known to be ill? Has he been with her?

I didn’t know anything about it, hardly knew he had a wife and I’ve followed the Spurs for about 20 years.

I did read she had an illness (respiratory I believe) and had been sick for a few years.

Was Tristan Thompson really benched because he had an affair?

No way.

I think the philosophy they're going with is "score as much as possible". I don't think it's a bad philosophy against certain teams, but against Indiana, if they played Thompson, Love, and Lebron together, they would get every rebound. Also, Thompson is a solid rim defender. Give up Jeff Green's O and get all that in return. As long as Love isn't going to get crushed by the other team's 4, that's their best front court.

No way.

I think the philosophy they're going with is "score as much as possible". I don't think it's a bad philosophy against certain teams, but against Indiana, if they played Thompson, Love, and Lebron together, they would get every rebound. Also, Thompson is a solid rim defender. Give up Jeff Green's O and get all that in return. As long as Love isn't going to get crushed by the other team's 4, that's their best front court.

I wouldn’t think so but I saw an article with a grabber headline that said he was benched because of his infidelity. I didn’t click on it because I figured it was bogus, but I was still intrigued nonetheless. Nowadays, you never know.

No way.

Well, if the Cavs are going with the "score as much as possible" philosophy, Thompson is off to a great start, at least in the bedroom

Bari got 3 double doubles in his last 6 games, missed it in one of those by 1 rebound. Him going from 30ish minutes down to 15 and 10 the first 2 games is more puzzling than TT not playing.

I have like five issues with that final possession by Cleveland

The rebound and cluster**** that was JR Smith?

Well the whole positioning of where LeBron was at the beginning to JR not giving it to someone faster to not finding clarkson to no one setting a screen to wondering why LeBron didn’t go sprint for a catch and shoot

Well the whole positioning of where LeBron was at the beginning to JR not giving it to someone faster to not finding clarkson to no one setting a screen to wondering why LeBron didn’t go sprint for a catch and shoot

All fair complaints.

I don’t blame Lebron leaving Cleveland after this season.

He’s had to carry that franchise his whole career.

I don’t blame Lebron leaving Cleveland after this season.

He’s had to carry that franchise his whole career.

They are in a real bad spot. Yeah, they got the draft pick. But that "core", if you can call it that, is dreadful and expensive heading into next year.

Love - 24m (million)
Hill - 19m
Thompson - 17.5m
JR Smith - 14.7m
Korver - 7.5m
= roughly 122m w/ Lebron. Good luck lol.

they are in a real bad spot. Yeah, they got the draft pick. But that "core", if you can call it that, is dreadful and expensive heading into next year.

Love - 24m (million)
hill - 19m
thompson - 17.5m
jr smith - 14.7m
korver - 7.5m
= roughly 122m w/ lebron. Good luck lol.

mj gm>>>lbj gm

VN Store

Back