Official Nashville Predators Thread

Glad we didn't give the league what they wanted. Going to be tough doing much in the playoffs if every game is called like that.

Most penalized team in the league. It’s not the refs

Preds are undisciplined, but there have been an assortment of calls/no calls that haven't seemed to go the Preds' way.

Hartman was speared last night by Andrighetto but he only received a minor for roughing, and that was only after some discussion. That could/should have been a match penalty, intent to injure.

Preds are undisciplined, but there have been an assortment of calls/no calls that haven't seemed to go the Preds' way.

Hartman was speared last night by Andrighetto but he only received a minor for roughing, and that was only after some discussion. That could/should have been a match penalty, intent to injure.

conversely, last night in the pens/flyers game, Malkin got a 4 min major for an inadvertent high stick, with the butt of his stick. he was going after the puck on the boards, looking down at the ice and his feet, and he pulled his stick up to re set for the puck, and a flyer player came in from the back side and took the butt of his stick in the eye, under the visor.

malkin never even looked at him, i don't know that he even knew he hit the guy.

ended the 2nd period on a 4 min power play, that carried over in to the 3rd.

we were up 4-0, so it wasn't the end of the world, but i thought the call was crap.

the refs have a tough job in Hockey, and i think for the most part, they do a good job.

but when they miss one, it's usually a biggie....so it stands out.

conversely, last night in the pens/flyers game, Malkin got a 4 min major for an inadvertent high stick, with the butt of his stick. he was going after the puck on the boards, looking down at the ice and his feet, and he pulled his stick up to re set for the puck, and a flyer player came in from the back side and took the butt of his stick in the eye, under the visor.

malkin never even looked at him, i don't know that he even knew he hit the guy.

ended the 2nd period on a 4 min power play, that carried over in to the 3rd.

we were up 4-0, so it wasn't the end of the world, but i thought the call was crap.

the refs have a tough job in Hockey, and i think for the most part, they do a good job.

but when they miss one, it's usually a biggie....so it stands out.

Malkin has a rep too.

How much ad playoff tickets going for this year?

I know where you can get some for tonight....he is asking $150 each, but will probably take less this late in the day....3rd level - two sets of 3 together

Last edited:

VN Store

Back