PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds

I went to a family friend's BBQ yesterday and the 19YO kid is currently ranked 10th in the world on solo and he was #1 for a couple months at one point. He showed me the screen shots...400 chicken dinners.

Can't wait to play with him.

I went to a family friend's BBQ yesterday and the 19YO kid is currently ranked 10th in the world on solo and he was #1 for a couple months at one point. He showed me the screen shots...400 chicken dinners.

Can't wait to play with him.

Played with him. First game he had 10 kills, I had 1 and we made final 10. 2nd game, the host dropped the match at around 65 left and he had 8 kills. It's crazy how good he is.

Played with him. First game he had 10 kills, I had 1 and we made final 10. 2nd game, the host dropped the match at around 65 left and he had 8 kills. It's crazy how good he is.

I rarely see 8 people all match, let alone within the first 35 dead...

Congrats.

I finally got my first on solo. I was so lucky tho. Someone came to the door and I had to answer. I just hid in a bush and 2 perimeters landed on me while I was away. I only saw 3 guys and killed 2 of them.

Reactions: 1 person
Just 3 but they all came in the top 15. Really didn't expect to make it far because the best loot I could find was an M16 and a Vector. Even had to steal a guys jeep just to make it to the circle lol

Nice.

I need to pick this game back up from time to time. I played it a little when it first came out, but migrated away from it.

Ok the desert map "Miramar" is now on Xbox. Also 3 new weapons....a revolver, lever action rifle, and a sawed off shotgun. Added another vehicle also. Just read it in an article.

Its out but it still needs work. I played the new map on test servers and it ran great. Now that its finally released it runs like crap for me and a lot of people. Buildings arent loading in, rubber banding the first 3 minutes of the game. Im about to give up on this game. Its like 1 step forward and 3 steps back every time they do something.

Its out but it still needs work. I played the new map on test servers and it ran great. Now that its finally released it runs like crap for me and a lot of people. Buildings arent loading in, rubber banding the first 3 minutes of the game. Im about to give up on this game. Its like 1 step forward and 3 steps back every time they do something.

Glad to find it's not just me. It lagged so much i shut it off and was testing my connection

Glad to find it's not just me. It lagged so much i shut it off and was testing my connection

It sucks. The game has never ran like that for me. I know it has for some people especially with an OG Xbox, it makes zero sense why its now happening to me.

The new update has this game finally running like it should have ran in December. Love the new additions they've put into the game as well. More scopes, a new gun, attachments, a new vehicle. I encourage those who gave up on it to give it another shot.
Been gone almost a month but the guys I que with said it has gotten better so I'm going to give it a try

VN Store

Back