Barbara Bush is in 'failing health,' won't seek additional medical treatment, family

That will make Dink happy.

Sorry for the family to lose a loved one. She carried herself with much class.

Even your death won't bring me joy.

I only celebrate death when it's a means to the ceasing of suffering, be it for others or the departed.

But by all means... collect your likes and seek approval any way you can.

Reactions: 7 people
She has had a long life, I hope she was in the frame of mind that she got to decide how she was going to go out.

But I can not help but think that most of you would try to hold a parade if it was Michelle. Anything to stick it to Obama.

Reactions: 1 person
Barbara Bush in great spirits and feisty, source says

CNN-13 hours ago

Washington (CNN) Former first lady Barbara Bush remains feisty and in great spirits, a source close with the Bush family said Monday. CNN reported Sunday that the 92-year-old is in failing health and is being cared for in her Houston home and is with her husband, former President George H.W. Bush.

I imagine Bush Sr. does not last much longer after she passes.

Thats what I said last night. Reminds me of my great grandparents. Both in their nineties. Grandma went first then gramps a few months later.

My wife says this morning, “I thought you said last night that Barbara Bush died last night? GMA just said she’s resting peacefully. That ‘TN Facebook’ (that’s what she calls this sight) of yours is worse than a beauty shop.”

😂

Reactions: 5 people
We have actually had several poised and dignified first ladies.

I agree. But Barbara Bush always stuck out to me not sure why. And after Bush 41 left office she still kept it classy. She was never over exposed so when she had something to say generally it was worth listening to.

VN Store

Back