D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)

Lol. There’s also a huge difference between 15,000 yards and 140 tds and 1,554 yards and 13 tds. Alvin is light years away from your “projection” and the likelihood of him ever getting there is beyond low.

Look, I’m clearly a bigger fan of Alvin than you ever dreamed of being....I was on his bandwagon way back when, advocating week in and week out that he needed get more carries at Tennessee, more touches because he was a better runner, was more dynamic, was a better fit for UT’s offense and was just a better football player than Jalen Hurd.....who you were salivating over, saying he was the best running back in the country and the (haha!) “Calvin Johnson of running backs”...what ever in God’s name that’s supposed to be.

And yet you still had him rated behind Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook as a NFL prospect.

I'm not interested in "being a bigger fan of Alvin" than anyone. I'm interested in being right when it comes to projecting talent. And I'm the only one here that saw this coming with Alvin Kamara. I said he would be a Marshall Faulk type player in the NFL. And as a rookie he was just that. 700+ yards rushing, 800+ yards receiving, led the league in yards per carry, and was named 2nd team All-Pro. Clearly the best rookie RB in the NFL by a mile. And way better than that scrub Leonard Fournette that you touted as a superior NFL prospect.

Just admit it. I was right and you were wrong when it comes to Alvin Kamara in the NFL.

Last edited:
Seriously lol this mfer said 140 touchdowns hahahaha he just finished his rookie year!! that is just an insane number

Look up the all time great RBs and find me some that came close to that

This more then anything highlights your lack of football knowledge and your delusions of what “you’re guys” are gonna do in the league
Bump u dodged a tough one kid

Come on d4h give it a try see how many guys you can find lol how many hall of famers came up way shy of that of that 140 TDs about 40 shy to be exact

You’re delusional and don’t know football saying that is ****inf possible

When stats go with you’re argument this what you do project the actual best possible dream scenario with zero realistic outcomes derailing them

Why do I still enjoy reminding u of this lol guess I’m starting a new job and nervous so it takes my mind off plus I’m having a few beers watching the playoffs

Props to pacers go thunder!!

Last edited:
And yet you still had him rated behind Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook as a NFL prospect.

I'm not interested in "being a bigger fan of Alvin" than anyone. I'm interested in being right when it comes to projecting talent. And I'm the only one here that saw this coming with Alvin Kamara. I said he would be a Marshall Faulk type player in the NFL. And as a rookie he was just that. 700+ yards rushing, 800+ yards receiving, led the league in yards per carry, and was named 2nd team All-Pro. Clearly the best rookie RB in the NFL by a mile. And way better than that scrub Leonard Fournette that you touted as a superior NFL prospect.

Just admit it. I was right and you were wrong when it comes to Alvin Kamara in the NFL.
I've never seen a stopped watch brag so much about being right.

And besides.....
It typically takes 3-4 years before we know what a draft class is truly.

I've never seen a stopped watch brag so much about being right.

And besides.....

Man y'all really suck at reading comprehension. I clearly said it takes 3-4 years to judge a DRAFT CLASS.

If you know anything about football you know that it's easier to transition from college to the NFL for some positions more than others. RBs is commonly thought of as the easiest position to transition from college to the NFL. That is why many stud RBs dominate right off the bat. However, some positions like QB and WR take longer.

Great RBs can usually be spotted very early in year 1. That is why I'm so confident is saying Alvin Kamara is the best RB from the 2017 Draft.

Man y'all really suck at reading comprehension. I clearly said it takes 3-4 years to judge a DRAFT CLASS.

If you know anything about football you know that it's easier to transition from college to the NFL for some positions more than others. RBs is commonly thought of as the easiest position to transition from college to the NFL. That is why many stud RBs dominate right off the bat. However, some positions like QB and WR take longer.

Great RBs can usually be spotted very early in year 1. That is why I'm so confident is saying Alvin Kamara is the best RB from the 2017 Draft.

That explains this then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-16-00-34-28-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-04-16-00-34-28-1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 3 people

(cough)

In the last two drafts you have specifically cited 10 RB most worthy of praise. This is what they have accomplished.

6265 yards at 3.7 yards per carry

In that same time frame 6 RB's you ignored or outright dissed; Derrick Henry, Kenyan Drake, Jordan Howard, Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook and Kareem Hunt have done this:

7213 yards and 4.6 yards per carry.

So despite being 6 vs 10 and despite arguably the two biggest names in last years draft (Fournette and Cook) missing a combined 15 games from injury your "losers" squad out rushed your "winners" group by nearly 1000 yards and a yard per carry.

Reactions: 7 people

In this day and a age you’re wrong about QB if u ain’t done nothing by year 2 u likely ain’t worth a ****

Also WR not that hard to adapt to depending on system

But first round WRs are expected to ball right away like a whole lot have recently

Esp a guy 6’3” and drafted 5th overall if he ain’t making big noise for the titans this year well not good for his career outlook

Plus you said he was Jerry Rice which any sane person knows there will never

Rice came from Mississippi valley state another small school like Corey Davis but in his rookie he balled out 925 yards on only 49 catches

Then Rice second year? 1600 yards 15 TDs

Third year? NFL MVP

You get where I’m going you’re Jerry rice comparison is retarded there will never be another

He did all this before rule changes that made things so much easier for WRs and QBs where Brees can throw for 5k plus yards what 5 times lol

Stupid comparison rice was still making all pro teams with the raiders in his 17th season in the league or what ever

No other WR will ever do that even with rule changes making it all the more easy

Rice was just another kind of breed that can’t be replicated

Last edited:
If y'all are still hung up on Kelvin Taylor then okay. I will admit he has failed.

We already knew that but nice of you to finally catch up. Having said that it's kinda adorable all you took from that post is throwing Taylor under the bus. Did you see the stats? You do realize that since Taylor (being the utter failure he is) didn't play at all he had little part in your "favored" group having such a poor showing vs the group comprised of those you've disparaged. And remember, this is set against your own argument running backs should, for the most part, be showing out early.

Reactions: 1 person
In this day and a age you’re wrong about QB if u ain’t done nothing by year 2 u likely ain’t worth a ****

Also WR not that hard to adapt to depending on system

But first round WRs are expected to ball right away like a whole lot have recently

Esp a guy 6’3” and drafted 5th overall if he ain’t making big noise for the titans this year well not good for his career outlook

Plus you said he was Jerry Rice which any sane person knows there will never

Rice came from Mississippi valley state another small school like Corey Davis but in his rookie he balled out 925 yards on only 49 catches

Then Rice second year? 1600 yards 15 TDs

Third year? NFL MVP

You get where I’m going you’re Jerry rice comparison is retarded there will never be another

He did all this before rule changes that made things so much easier for WRs and QBs where Brees can throw for 5k plus yards what 5 times lol

Stupid comparison rice was still making all pro teams with the raiders in his 17th season in the league or what ever

No other WR will ever do that even with rule changes making it all the more easy

Rice was just another kind of breed that can’t be replicated

Corey Davis had injuries all season.

If he doesn't produce this year while healthy then it'll be a problem.

But he can't not produce, because you said he would be elite. Plus I think he has good facial tone.

He looked good in the playoffs against New England.

Corey Davis is still a top 3 player from the 2017 Draft imo. It would help if he had a good QB. Mariota's poor play also hurt him last year.

If Mariota can improve, I expect a huge year from him in 2018.

I don’t “rate players” kid. All I said, correctly and factually, is that both Cook and Fournette were better collegiate players, which they were....and that they’d be drafted earlier than Alvin because of it, which they were. Period. End of story.

You’re projecting the ish that you do onto others .... I don’t rate players and make predictions about how great they’ll be at the next level and tell everybody “who they are”, who they compare to at the next level....all that BS is your schtick and you can have it. I only deal with what is, what a player has done and produced and how he’s performed.....not what my fanciful dreams say should or could be..... again, that’s your domain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I don’t “rate players” kid. All I said, correctly and factually, is that both Cook and Fournette were better collegiate players, which they were....and that they’d be drafted earlier than Alvin because of it, which they were. Period. End of story.

You’re projecting the ish that you do onto others .... I don’t rate players and make predictions about how great they’ll be at the next level and tell everybody “who they are”, who they compare to at the next level....all that BS is your schtick and you can have it. I only deal with what is, what a player has done and produced and how he’s performed.....not what my fanciful dreams say should or could be..... again, that’s your domain.

Some people drop the mic .. you sir slam the mic down and walk off the stage with a swag

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back