NBA Playoffs Thread

I hope Mitchell is ok, I love watching that guy play.

Also Playoff P is an even dumber nickname than PG13

I want Minnesota to win but at the same time Houston has the best shot at beating Golden State so i want them to win too.

I pay something like $87/month for DirecTV and all I want is to add NBAtv and it would increase my bill by $30 to bump to that package. These guys are crooks and it's why they are getting their asses handed to them by cord-cutting.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a weird thing...he shot 41%+ from 3pt for 4 straight seasons and he's averaged about 35% the last 3 years. He was a killer back in the day.

It is weird. He’s been coming off the bench quite a few games during the season as well. Lots of potential offseason shakeups in San Antonio this offseason.

It's a weird thing...he shot 41%+ from 3pt for 4 straight seasons and he's averaged about 35% the last 3 years. He was a killer back in the day.

His defense also has gotten worse. Hard to contribute as a 3 and D guy when you are shooting bad and the defense has fallen off as well.

Portland has been so bad lately. They put together one good game to hold off the Jazz at the end of the regular season, but other than that, they've lost 9 of their last 13.

I can’t tell what’s worse: Victor Oladipo getting traded from Orlando for Serge Ibaka or the Cavs taking Anthony Bennett over Oladipo

VN Store

Back