DJ Burns visit went "very, very well"

Maybe, or maybe not.

Burns is quiet and doesn’t do much talking, obviously same is true of our staff, so it’s definitely possible that there has been a visit and just not been made public. It’s also plausible that they have it scheduled for this coming week, maybe they wanted to use it after his OV in case he didn’t commit?

They’ve visited or have visited with just about all of their top targets, so it doesn’t make much sense that they wouldn’t visit Burns.

Since one benign comment will be twisted out of context and used against them for years by the whiny ass *****es, I don't blame them at all for saying very little.

Reactions: 1 person
Since one benign comment will be twisted out of context and used against them for years by the whiny ass *****es, I don't blame them at all for saying very little.

It was a dumb comment and he said it more than once.

And you don’t say it without having a sense of entitlement. And we saw the fruits of it on display this month with every other team sending their head coach to meet with Akinjo and we sent an assistant. Not surprised he canceled his visit.

He’s earned that though.

Take your whiny ass ***** comment and stick where the sun don’t shine.

Reactions: 2 people
It was a dumb comment and he said it more than once.

And you don’t say it without having a sense of entitlement. And we saw the fruits of it on display this month with every other team sending their head coach to meet with Akinjo and we sent an assistant. Not surprised he canceled his visit.

He’s earned that though.

Take your whiny ass ***** comment and stick where the sun don’t shine.

You'll have to move your face out of the way.

Not sure if that’s good or bad news coming off the heels of an OV to USCe.

Hoping for good news here and he just went to USCe to carry out his plans of visiting there and he’s gonna pick the Vols very soon.

What are our chances here? 50/50 or better? I guess landing Fore took our guard spot we wanted to fill does that mean lecque is a no go?

How old is this kid? He looks really young and has nice footwork for a big man. It might be possible for him to grow another inch or two.

What are our chances here? 50/50 or better? I guess landing Fore took our guard spot we wanted to fill does that mean lecque is a no go?

I’m with Bruin, 75/25 maybe 80/20...yes, I wouldn’t expect Tennessee to continue recruiting Lecque.

I’m with Bruin, 75/25 maybe 80/20...yes, I wouldn’t expect Tennessee to continue recruiting Lecque.

Hate that about lecque, go has tremendous athleticism but maybe burns will be the final piece to get us to the final four. We have a great core of guys and with the addition of fore and burns I think we got one of the best basketball teams in the country. I'm really expecting to see jalen johnson progress and be a key for us! That guy has a tremendous upside along with the athleticism of Pons!! Let's go!!

Hate that about lecque, go has tremendous athleticism but maybe burns will be the final piece to get us to the final four. We have a great core of guys and with the addition of fore and burns I think we got one of the best basketball teams in the country. I'm really expecting to see jalen johnson progress and be a key for us! That guy has a tremendous upside along with the athleticism of Pons!! Let's go!!

We don’t expect burns to play this season, FWIW. Will probably redshirt

VN Store

Back