Official Nashville Predators Thread

Clearly, the Avalanche think they can win this series. Going down 2-0 did nothing to change that. At this point, I don’t see why not. I think we’ll need at least one road win to advance.

Ive obviously never played sports at this high of a level but I have never understood how you can come out and look THAT flat. Especially 3 games in a row in the damn playoffs.

It can happen when you go into the series thinking your opponent doesn't have a serious chance to win, and despite playing not all that well in the first 2 games you win them both. They absolutely got their doors blown off in the first period. They looked really slow and uninterested. Almost always late to the puck. Didn't watch anything after that; went to bed and was disgusted anyway.

This Game 4 could really define the rest of the series. If the Avs win, there's a decent chance the series goes 7, which is a joke. If the Preds wake up and win Game 4, they probably win Game 5 back in Nashville and end it.

The Avs aren't playing with a "we're just happy to be here" attitude like some teams in their position do. Paying dividends for them.

The Avs look far more desperate than the Preds. Through large stretches of this series we've been coasting. It's disappointing considering our experience. Our leaders need to step up.

The Avs look far more desperate than the Preds. Through large stretches of this series we've been coasting. It's disappointing considering our experience. Our leaders need to step up.

It's puzzling too because it isn't like the Preds have a long history of making deep playoff runs. We aren't a blue blood franchise, which can lend itself to having an entitled attitude. We shouldn't be a spoiled team. We made the finals last year, but prior to that we had never been beyond the second round.

If they don't wake up and win Game 4, it's going 7. They didn't play well in Games 1 and 2 but still won them both; don't think they learned anything in those games.

Exactly what it is, desperation. Preds need to play with some and match the Avs desperation or this series could go the distance. Avs won’t stop, they are young and playing desperate hockey with house money. I think it’ll be over in 5 still but it depends on how the Preds come out tomorrow.

We could possibly see Järnkrok tonight, Salomaki was seen skating with the healthy scratches of Tolvanen and Hartnell.

VN Store

Back