'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

At least if he does visit Auburn now and picks us on the first, their OV is also done for.

Planning to OV to Auburn April 27th-29th now.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Ugh, have a very bad feeling about this one. I think Auburn is up to their shady tactics here.

We gotta keep our composure. We’ve come too far. Can’t have anyone freaking out in here. WE GOTTA.... KEEP OUR COMPOSURE!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I dont have any specific reason to believe this but i do. I feel wanya is a vol lock and owen commits to Auburn. I think wanya sticks with us and that owen is possibly flipped to us before its all said and done.

And Price in response to the Auburn visit...

A lot of people ju,ped on the woe is me bandwagon when this news hit, but the news is not really surprising to me. With Morrios making his decision announcement on 5/1/18, he is going to want to get his free trips in before the announcement.

Everything has pointed towards the Vols for quite a while now. I don't see this visit changing things. As Price said, anything can change in recruiting, but if fans are looking for a clean recruiting season with no surprises, it would get pretty boring pretty quickly.

A lot of people ju,ped on the woe is me bandwagon when this news hit, but the news is not really surprising to me. With Morrios making his decision announcement on 5/1/18, he is going to want to get his free trips in before the announcement.

Everything has pointed towards the Vols for quite a while now. I don't see this visit changing things. As Price said, anything can change in recruiting, but if fans are looking for a clean recruiting season with no surprises, it would get pretty boring pretty quickly.

I think he may have made his decision but it was between us and Auburn, and he said after he commits he's shutting it down. So it makes sense that he would want to use his OV to each one before committing just to make sure. I still think it's us but the way he's going about his recruitment makes sense from his perspective.

Recruiting 101 in the SEC states “never give AU the last visit”. They know the going rate and will make sure to top it. AU is the Clemson of the SEC. Everyone “cheats”, AU goes rogue.

Reactions: 4 people
Recruiting 101 in the SEC states “never give AU the last visit”. They know the going rate and will make sure to top it. AU is the Clemson of the SEC. Everyone “cheats”, AU goes rogue.

So, assuming he will OV to both, there's 2 weekends before he commits. The first one has our spring game. Would you rather he comes to our spring game or the last weekend when nothing is going on? This is a legitimate question. Not trying to be smart. You seem to know a lot about these things so I just wanted to know yer opinion.

You can't have too many scruples in recruiting. You have to be up front with the players and their parents, but pretty much anything else goes. That's what makes me very nervous about the Auburn visit. Does anyone know if Pappoe is going with him?

You can't have too many scruples in recruiting. You have to be up front with the players and their parents, but pretty much anything else goes. That's what makes me very nervous about the Auburn visit. Does anyone know if Pappoe is going with him?

agreed, and no, i don't. i'd really be surprised if OP went anywhere but UGA.

I’m more interested if his family is going. They’ve yet to visit Auburn but have been to UT, momma loves UT. And they plan to all be coming this week for the OV to Knoxville. If he goes to Auburn without momma I’m not at all worried. If she doesn’t go that tells me Wanya just wants one last party at the cabin before shutting it down May 1st.

Reactions: 2 people
I’m more interested if his family is going. They’ve yet to visit Auburn but have been to UT, momma loves UT. And they plan to all be coming this week for the OV to Knoxville. If he goes to Auburn without momma I’m not at all worried. If she doesn’t go that tells me Wanya just wants one last party at the cabin before shutting it down May 1st.

good point.

Member when quay Walker was predicted to come here until he took that last visit to GA? Feels almost like that

VN Store

Back