Back to orange pants? According to Pruitt

listen, i love UT orange, and much prefer the orange jerseys to the greys, but lets keep the orange pants in the closet lol. White on White looks clean and Orange on White looks even better

Reactions: 27 people
Loved the white jerseys orange pants combo growing up. Especially the Chuck Webb show. Should be able to accommodate both these and the Stormstroopers.

Reactions: 22 people
Loved the white jerseys orange pants combo growing up. Especially the Chuck Webb show. Should be able to accommodate both these and the Stormstroopers.

This is my opinion as well, and should be everyone's because it is the correct one.

:)

Reactions: 15 people
White Jerseys and Orange pants combo rocked. Loved that look, that's what we had on in south bend against Notre Dame in 91. The greatest comeback on the road ever at Notre Dame of all places and on my birthday to boot. GBO!!!!!!

Reactions: 13 people
listen, i love UT orange, and much prefer the orange jerseys to the greys, but lets keep the orange pants in the closet lol. White on White looks clean and Orange on White looks even better

I love the Storm Troopers and the Orange on Orange personally. I still wish we would do the Grey's once a year. They looked good and the players and recruit's loved them. But I'm not picky either way. Wins are what matter.

Reactions: 1 person
I would like to see an Orange jersey, A White Jersey and a Gray Jersey. White pants and Orange pants with two white stripes. No change to the helmet. Black cleats.

Reactions: 2 people
They all look good. Orange on white, stormys, orange on orange and white on orange. No reason we can't use all four and keep it mixed up.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back