Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

If Dirk keeps playing, he will probably get passed up by Lebron in points scored before he can reach Wilt and get top 5 credentials...

Lebron is not even really known for being a scorer. Dirk is. Dirk was playing in the NBA when Lebron was in Middle School. Lebron is unreal.

if dirk keeps playing, he will probably get passed up by lebron in points scored before he can reach wilt and get top 5 credentials...

Lebron is not even really known for being a scorer. Dirk is. Dirk was playing in the nba when lebron was in middle school. Lebron is unreal.
🐐

I never understand, "Lebron isn't known as a scorer" he's known as doing everything, that includes scoring. Maybe the separation for people is that's not all he's known for, like a Dirk?

I never understand, "Lebron isn't known as a scorer" he's known as doing everything, that includes scoring. Maybe the separation for people is that's not all he's known for, like a Dirk?

Yeah, hes known as a scorer. Just not like a Gervin, because his game isnt totally dependant on jacking shots

That’s overlooked considering Lebron is a pass first type of guy.

He doesn’t settle for jacking up shots.

I just mean scoring is not his identity. Kobe and MJ were both very versatile, but they were mostly known for scoring. MJ was great at everything, but his scoring ability was the best ever. For most of his career, Lebron's scoring was really good and his overall game was great. Now I would argue that scoring is the best thing about him, so I guess he should now be considered a "scorer".

I always thought it was dumb that Kobe was considered some incredible scorer when LeBron has way more efficiency and the same amount of usage

I just mean scoring is not his identity. Kobe and MJ were both very versatile, but they were mostly known for scoring. MJ was great at everything, but his scoring ability was the best ever. For most of his career, Lebron's scoring was really good and his overall game was great. Now I would argue that scoring is the best thing about him, so I guess he should now be considered a "scorer".

I think because Bron has never been a great shooter that prevents him from being called some great scorer

VN Store

Back