"Vols working on extension with Holly Warlick"

Of course, I would like to silence all the Fahr Holly crowd, but some kind of a change of heart would be a welcome addition

Well, that's not gonna happen if your best argument for her success this season is "The girls on the team are really nice!" and "We had the no.9 RPI!"

Reactions: 4 people
Interestingly that’s what Fulmers’ last contract as football coach was regarded as.

The difference is that with over 30 years of service, Holly is eligible for a substantial state pension.

I'm ok with an extension until I'm not. :) It's better for recruiting. I can see it being her severance package for tenure if it doesn't work out.

Actually it IS good...................my attendance dropped in half over the last 3 years.
Now I am done. I realize my four season tickets aint gonna shut the place down.........but I know I am not alone. Several that we went with are turning them in.
Good luck Holly. Filmer just killed this program.

Extend her butt in the back office.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks?

Of course, I would like to silence all the Fahr Holly crowd, but some kind of a change of heart would be a welcome addition.

As for silencing posters and over-posting that's not even close to true. I'm sure I annoy some and make some others happy.

You don't annoy me.
With Holly you will continue that merciless march to insanity. Just keep doin what you been doin and think its gonna change.....Good Luck with that!!

Had Currie fired Holly, it would not have saved his job. And Fulmer might have found a reason to eventually bring back Holly just like he did Jauan Jennings.

My problem is he hasn't sent me free apple fritters yet. And that is just unacceptable.

Are you assuming that Holly will upgrade the LADY VOLS?

Truly, I think you've lost the battle against your bitterness.

I'm not the one scouring this board for every negative comment about Holly so I can chivalrously defend her honor. That would be you. You're obviously distraught that more people don't share your passion for her and the team's success as "No.9 RPI 2017-2018".

But I'm good, though. Thank you for your concern.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not the one scouring this board for every negative comment about Holly so I can chivalrously defend her honor. That would be you. You're obviously distraught that more people don't share your passion for her and the team's success as "No.9 RPI 2017-2018".

But I'm good, though. Thank you for your concern.

Well, sure I'm distraught about anyone putting down the LVBB program. And the head coach is part of the program.

I don't scour; every thread has anti-program comments. And it would take 24-7 to respond to every comment. I really only reply to those who show a glimmer of good sense.

You're welcome. Not my intent to piss you off.

P.S., a top 10 RPI is not be a ring, but it's a factual, positive metric showing the season had moments.

P.S., a top 10 RPI is not be a ring, but it's a factual, positive metric showing the season had moments.

You've just proven my point. When RPI ranking is the best thing you can come up with as a silver lining for the season, you know you're just grasping for straws.

Reactions: 6 people
When Fulmer was hired as AD,was eating lunch with a few UT supporters. Two reactions from those around me. 1) Fulmer will hire a non HC to become HC where he can advise him (Fulmer wanted to be asked to be the coach again). Pruitt doesn’t like overbearing bosses however-keep that in mind if it goes south 2) the happiest person in Knoxville would be Holly, that Fulmer will never fire her

I guess #2 is now proven. UT’s floor should be sweet 16, with the talent still coming in, really should be final 4 or bust.,.jmho

You've just proven my point. When RPI ranking is the best thing you can come up with as a silver lining for the season, you know you're just grasping for straws.

I didn't prove your point. I was just clarifying my own. Sorry, but to limit the criteria for a positive season to one thing that only a couple teams actually get, is just being a hater.

Enjoy!

I didn't prove your point. I was just clarifying my own. Sorry, but to limit the criteria for a positive season to one thing that only a couple teams actually get, is just being a hater.

Enjoy!

No, there are many, many things that constitutes a successful season beyond a NC. RPI ranking, however, is not one of them. Anyone who has to resort to that is probably not even kidding themselves. Tennessee had many seasons where they did not win the ultimate prize, but had plenty of other achievements - deep NCAA runs, SEC tournament/season champs, player accolades...but not once did I ever see someone hold up RPI. That's just pathetic, sorry.

Reactions: 7 people
No, there are many, many things that constitutes a successful season beyond a NC. RPI ranking, however, is not one of them. Anyone who has to resort to that is probably not even kidding themselves. Tennessee had many seasons where they did not win the ultimate prize, but had plenty of other achievements - deep NCAA runs, SEC tournament/season champs, player accolades...but not once did I ever see someone hold up RPI. That's just pathetic, sorry.

If Phil gives her anything except show her the road he also needs to be FIRED

Reactions: 2 people

You can disagree, but that doesn't make it "pathetic".

Reactions: 3 people
You can disagree, but that doesn't make it "pathetic".

I wonder if Ohio State is crowing about their #6 RPI? Doubt it. Pretty sad how the standards for some Tenn fans have fallen so much. Funny enough, the only other person I've heard crow about Tennessee's RPI as of the tournament start was Holly. I guess you really are in tune with her.

I can only imagine how much UConn fans are laughing at the "We're No.9!" chant. So sad...

Last edited:

You are arguing with a wall, Amb.
Chatt sees the tree (CHW),, We see the forest (Org).
Correction, you are arguing with a tree...

You are arguing with a wall, Amb.
Chatt sees the tree (CHW),, We see the forest (Org).
Correction, you are arguing with a tree...

Oh, come on, Jumper. You waffle more on this board than anyone...now you're trying to garner support from any other poster showing some disdain.

I'd like to post some of the emails you sent to Holly kissing her a$$ to try and get a job at UT or even try to help a player. They turned you down FLAT and blocked you. Not a good look for an Alpha rocking a sequined fedora.

You're acting now like somehow you're this wise and superior basketball philosopher. Riiiiight.

I'm not championing Holly as the greatest coach out there. Never have. Only saying that as our coach and lifetime LV, she deserves respect. I like her as a person and defend her because she's the one being put down.

We have no say in her job. None. I believe our job as fans is support not harsh criticism. We should try NOT viewing everything through a dark glass just because complaining feels better than disappointment.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back