McDonald's All American Game

That's pretty funny coming from a man known for his lack of sense and dirty emojis.

He's also known for being a fan of the Lady Vols. One that doesn't accept mediocrity. One that shoots straight from the hip. And one who has shown loyalty to the organization.... And one that has friends on this forum.!

You might want to remember that when you're insulting and arguing with longtime posters on here chat. I don't know if you're really a teenager or an adult but you're acting like a teenager.

Reactions: 4 people
He's also known for being a fan of the Lady Vols. One that doesn't accept mediocrity. One that shoots straight from the hip. And one who has shown loyalty to the organization.... And one that has friends on this forum.!

You might want to remember that when you're insulting and arguing with longtime posters on here chat. I don't know if you're really a teenager or an adult but you're acting like a teenager.

And you're pretending to be a top coach when you're really not even close.

It's interesting when you want to call it like it is, you are just speaking your truth... the LV Paul Revere warning us of mediocrity. Such purity of purpose!

You don't seem to realize that you drop insults and argue quite often - when you're not bragging on yourself, that is.

As for gule, I got no real beef because he hasn't made a post of substance that I can recall. His one-line humor is occasionally clever, and he doesn't brag on himself constantly like you do.

Let's see, "Coach", you've called me a dog and immature and suggested more than once that I leave the forum.

Who's really the teen?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
and you're pretending to be a top coach when you're really not even close.

It's interesting when you want to call it like it is, you are just speaking your truth... The lv paul revere warning us of mediocrity. Such purity of purpose!

You don't seem to realize that you drop insults and argue quite often - when you're not bragging on yourself, that is.

As for gule, i got no real beef because he hasn't made a post of substance that i can recall. His one-line humor is occasionally clever, and he doesn't brag on himself constantly like you do.

Let's see, "coach", you've called me a dog and immature and suggested more than once that i leave the forum.

Who's really the teen?

👀😎

And you're pretending to be a top coach when you're really not even close.

It's interesting when you want to call it like it is, you are just speaking your truth... the LV Paul Revere warning us of mediocrity. Such purity of purpose!

As for gule, I got no real beef because he hasn't made a post of substance that I can recall. His one-line humor is occasionally clever, and he doesn't brag on himself constantly like you do.

Let's see, "Coach", you've called me a dog and immature and suggested more than once that I leave the forum.

Who's really the teen?

I think that you just answered your last question

I can put more substance in one short sentence than you could put in "War & Peace" ( aka "A really long ass book" ) Ms. chatty foo foo.

:)

I will say that since you joined Volnation just over a year 2 years ago you have been very consistent with your message on this board. So nobody can fault you for that. From a personable side, if they are blocking you ... are you able to take your skills elsewhere. I don't know what your main objective is but if it's to have a career at the collegiate level, seems like this door has been shut and might need to look else where?
I like enjoy jumpers insite, but he likes and thinks more of his abilities, than merits allow. No way holly haters would welcome him on board, nor would Carson Newman. No offense, but coaching aau, calling yourself alpha, doesn't qualify for ncaa division 1 coaching. I suggest if you want to be off ignore by coaches, you prove yourself at a high school or junior college, get a track record, have something to rest your expertise on, other than, aau ball. That isn't really coaching as much as coordinating. Develop a resume and you won't be ignored...that alpha stuff probably will still plague you. Furthermore, really negitive comments, flaming about what you would do, how supier your talents are is off putting...to recruits, players, and coaches. So you think you will walk in and change everything, lol, I fired and hired, more problem pointer outers, with no solutions or team skills than he will ever meet. It is easy to throw blame, but being a part of solution, and a team, is what it is all about.

Last edited:
I like enjoy jumpers insite, but he likes and thinks more of his abilities, than merits allow. No way holly haters would welcome him on board, nor would Carson Newman. No offense, but coaching aau, calling yourself alpha, doesn't qualify for ncaa division 1 coaching. I suggest if you want to be off ignore by coaches, you prove yourself at a high school or junior college, get a track record, have something to rest your expertise on, other than, aau ball. That isn't really coaching as much as coordinating. Develop a resume and you won't be ignored...that alpha stuff probably will still plague you. Furthermore, really negitive comments, flaming about what you would do, how supier your talents are is off putting...to recruits, players, and coaches. So you think you will walk in and change everything, lol, I fired and hired, more problem pointer outers, with no solutions or team skills than he will ever meet. It is easy to throw blame, but being a part of solution, and a team, is what it is all about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Yep.

Reactions: 1 person
Does he have any experience in big leagues, division 1 ncaa, or is he just another self promoter, lacking support from his aau players?

Maybe I am just a coach that has had to live life and never got the chance to prove my abilities on this level.

I went to college to get my degree to coach NCAA, but marriage, child, divorce, moves, LIFE happened....I have coached for 37 years, have a degree in Sports Management (3.56 GPA), minor in Athletic Coaching...I did all I could to prepare for collegiate coaching I just never got the chance to do it as a profession.

But my stance has never wavered...I am ready and not in the least intimidated at walking right out on that floor with all 7 MCDAA's and teaching each and every one of them things they have not learned yet and drills they have never run.

And posts like this of doubt, chi,,,, A fire burns brighter and stronger each time I have to deal with people like you who question me.

There is only one way to prove me "unqualified" and no one has had the "cochungas" to set it up...

A little late in life to go proving what is proven.

And I have already used my "supier talents" to make this team better in many ways. . . One way I have done this is to hold CHW and staff to the highest scale. You know, the one set by her predecessor...Another way is by not sucking up to CHW like you and the chihuahua.

As far as being a "team" player...I couldn't have coached beyond year-one if I didn't understand this concept....Really :whistling:

A little late in life to go proving what is proven.

And I have already used my "supier talents" to make this team better in many ways. . . One way I have done this is to hold CHW and staff to the highest scale. You know, the one set by her predecessor...Another way is by not sucking up to CHW like you and the chihuahua.

As far as being a "team" player...I couldn't have coached beyond year-one if I didn't understand this concept....Really :whistling:

Wait, how is you living a fake VN avatar making the real life team better?

As for sucking up, you did plenty of that in your emails to the coaches until they blocked you. This is what makes hilarious your current alignment on here as a Holly Hater.

🐶

Wait, how is you living a fake VN avatar making the real life team better?

As for sucking up, you did plenty of that in your emails to the coaches until they blocked you. This is what makes hilarious your current alignment on here as a Holly Hater.

🐶

Yip! Yip!

VN Store

Back