Official Bracketology Thread

Id like to see Q1 records for the last 4 in and first 4 out to see if there is a clear usage of that stat by the committee

It's possible I think. Hard to tell because of thier schedule but they look dang good to me

Yep...Arizona underseeded at number 4 with the future NBA fop pick in DeAndre Ayton.

Won the regular PAC 12 title and the tournament title.

Coach Sean Miller and the team is really pissed about what’s happened with the ESPN reports, the FBI issues, and the Allonzo Trier suspension.

Teams struggle with their athleticism and size, especially when facing them and Ayton for the first time.

I predict Arizona beats UK and Virginia and makes it to the Final Four.

I said at the every least. It would have taken them losing Early in the tourney

Today with a win we woudnt have been ahead of them so that proves your post wrong.

Again it's very simple.

I said overall record woudnt matter because of SOS, RPI, head to head and them being a blue blood.

You argued overall record trumped those things and posted a number of times the two game lead was the difference.

I am sorry you were wrong but you can't take on my stance as if it was yours all along.

It's plenty fair to say you were wrong and changed your stance. It's ok.

It's a hell of a lot better than name calling.

If we had won today, we would have been even with them on the seed line though, so I think we aren't that far off.

I still think you are maybe misunderstanding my point from a month+ ago, and of course, the way things played out caused me to change my opinion. I certainly wasn't attempting to "steal" your take as if it were my own. Sorry if you took it that way.

I still think a 24-6 Tennessee would have been more deserving than a 22-9 UNC, so that hasn't changed. A 25-8 Tennessee team would have been more deserving that a 23-11 UNC team too. Again, JMO.

If we had won today, we would have been even with them on the seed line though, so I think we aren't that far off.

I still think you are maybe misunderstanding my point from a month+ ago, and of course, the way things played out caused me to change my opinion. I certainly wasn't attempting to "steal" your take as if it were my own. Sorry if you took it that way.

I still think a 24-6 Tennessee would have been more deserving than a 22-9 UNC, so that hasn't changed. A 25-8 Tennessee team would have been more deserving that a 23-11 UNC team too. Again, JMO.

You expected Unc to take some more hits and I expect the same for us. We both missed on those thoughts.
The record separation stayed the same which was never going to be good for us

Virginia is dang good too though. If we’re going to worry about that half, I’m more worried about Virginia.

I think UK actually matches up well with Zona anyway

Oooh, I don't. I think Ayton would eat them alive. They lack that defensive enforcer in the post that they have had in the past. Most UK fans I know are scared to death of playing Zona.

Oooh, I don't. I think Ayton would eat them alive. They lack that defensive enforcer in the post that they have had in the past. Most UK fans I know are scared to death of playing Zona.

Same thoughts for me.

Kentucky might have the worst draw of anyone

And have to go to Boise lol

You know more about basketball than me, so I’ll trust you on that one. I just was thinking UK has a bunch of tall guys.

I definitely agree they got a terrible draw though

You know more about basketball than me, so I’ll trust you on that one. I just was thinking UK has a bunch of tall guys.

I definitely agree they got a terrible draw though

They do have several tall guys, but none really athletic enough in the vein of Nerlens Noel, Anthony Davis, or Karl-Anthony Towns. Ayton is 7-0, 250ish lbs. Nick Richards and Wenyen Gabriel are the best chance, and both would be gobbled up, IMO. Washington is too much of a plodder, and Knox isn't physical enough in the paint.

I think Arizona should've been a 3 only based on the fact they won their conference...but as a whole, they are probably around 4 or even a 5 the more I think about it.

I think we as fans FORGOT they were in the same tournament early in the season. They lost 3 games in a row.

They do have several tall guys, but none really athletic enough in the vein of Nerlens Noel, Anthony Davis, or Karl-Anthony Towns. Ayton is 7-0, 250ish lbs. Nick Richards and Wenyen Gabriel are the best chance, and both would be gobbled up, IMO. Washington is too much of a plodder, and Knox isn't physical enough in the paint.

Ayton will get his. Gonna be up to Atkins and Trier to chip in and help.

VN Store

Back